“So much fun!”

Asheville Zipline Canopy Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Located just outside of downtown Asheville on 124 acres adjacent to the Crowne Plaza Resort. Asheville Zipline Canopy Adventures takes you on a 2-3 hour journey into 150 year old trees overlooking historic downtown Asheville and the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains on 11 ziplines from several hundred feet to 1200 feet long. Additional adventures at the same location include a treetop adventure park, KidZip, and miles of mountain biking trails offering Asheville's only one stop complete outdoor adventure center. With over 40 years in the outdoor adventure industry, the family owned business is the most experienced outdoor adventure company in the SE with 3 generations involved in the operation.
Reviewed 20 July 2015

My husband and I participated in the Zipping for Autism fundraiser held at this location. It was our first zipping adventure and we were not disappointed! We had wonderful guides that made us feel safe while still being fun.

All reviews
"encouragement"
"activity"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 18 July 2015

It is pretty rare that my 5 children are all together at the same time anymore so we took advantage of a family wedding in Asheville to get the gang together for some family bonding and team building. Our guides Chad & Kevin did a great job of making us feel safe throughout the entire course. Great experience!

Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

Emily and Brea were awesome. My son wasn't so sure he wanted to do the zip line but they worked with him, gave him confidence and he loved it more and more with each run we did. Highly recommend but not if you are afraid of heights.

Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

Our summer day at the AVL Zipline Canopy Adventures was a huge hit! We had two really amazing Rangers, Bre and Kevin. Both were most excellent. They seem to pair a seasoned guide with a newer guide to assure maximum safety and coverage. In our case, Bre was the guide with years of experience and Kevin was fairly new. However both were excellent. I felt completely safe with both of them. Also, I was traveling with a youngster who has Asperger's. Both Bre and Kevin did an excellent job making sure my guy followed safety protocols and was paying attention to directions. They did it in a fun way that was really engaging to him. At one point Bre said "Did you get that? Repeat back what I said." And he did! At the end, he even gave the Ranger's a hug! That is HUGE for a kid with Aspergers. I highly recommend this tour, and I am so pleased that we made lifetime memories!

4  Thank Mo J