Open today: 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Family Fun!

They had everything. My wife and oldest two daughters went on the zipline and myself and my... read more

Reviewed 10 October 2018
Keith J
A great adventure with great instructors!!!

I decided to check out zip lining with my girlfriend on a whim and ultimately decided on Asheville... read more

Reviewed 28 August 2018
Daniel B
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Asheville
from US$ 109.00
from US$ 19.99
from US$ 80.00
from US$ 300.00
More Info
All reviews zip line terrified of heights great adventure adventure park whole family fun experience safety tripping blast treetops trees zips melissa instructions helmets gloves encouragement
Reviewed 18 July 2015

It is pretty rare that my 5 children are all together at the same time anymore so we took advantage of a family wedding in Asheville to get the gang together for some family bonding and team building. Our guides Chad & Kevin did a great job of making us feel safe throughout the entire course. Great experience!

Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

Emily and Brea were awesome. My son wasn't so sure he wanted to do the zip line but they worked with him, gave him confidence and he loved it more and more with each run we did. Highly recommend but not if you are afraid of heights.

Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

Our summer day at the AVL Zipline Canopy Adventures was a huge hit! We had two really amazing Rangers, Bre and Kevin. Both were most excellent. They seem to pair a seasoned guide with a newer guide to assure maximum safety and coverage. In our case, Bre was the guide with years of experience and Kevin was fairly new. However both were excellent. I felt completely safe with both of them. Also, I was traveling with a youngster who has Asperger's. Both Bre and Kevin did an excellent job making sure my guy followed safety protocols and was paying attention to directions. They did it in a fun way that was really engaging to him. At one point Bre said "Did you get that? Repeat back what I said." And he did! At the end, he even gave the Ranger's a hug! That is HUGE for a kid with Aspergers. I highly recommend this tour, and I am so pleased that we made lifetime memories!

4  Thank Mo J
Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

Great for first time zippers. Kids had a fun time. Emily and Bre were awesome Rangers! Want to come back for the tree top adventure course.

Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

Was in Asheville for the 4th of July, decided to try this out. Did the Treetops adventure (which was good) but this one was over the top. Guides Emily and Chad were knowledgeable, fun, safe. Would do it again in a heartbeat and would definitely put it on a must-do if in Asheville and have 2.5 hours to do something fun and different!