“Delicious Dinner”

Ranked #2 of 804 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: An Asheville favorite since 2003, Sunny Point Café serves award-winning upscale comfort food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Craft cocktails, beers and wines are available to enjoy with meals. Sunny Point Café is a family-owned and operated West Asheville restaurant featuring a covered, outdoor dining area and an on-site production garden providing fresh produce just steps from the kitchen. Well behaved dogs are welcome. Reservations accepted for dinner only.
Reviewed 15 September 2017

We just had dinner at Sunny Point Cafe and we're delighted with everything. I had the B.L.A.T. (BLT with avocado) and chipotle cheddar grits. My husband had shrimp and grits. Both were absolutely delicious. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Sunny Point Cafe had excellent food with very generous portions. I really enjoyed the atmosphere, gardens, and sitting area. The wait was minimal and the breakfast was exactly what I wanted. I had the very good breakfast with eggs, country ham, potatoes (swoon) and an angel biscuit with home made jam. My sister had the shrimp and grits. Both were perfectly suited to our tastes. I would go every chance I got if I were local.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Breakfast on one of our last days in Asheville. Crowded, cramped. Wait staff able to keep up but think volume may be taking toll on total food experience. Fried green tomatoes with too heavy breading and luke warm. Oatmeal excellent. Waffle chicken sandwich very good. Honestly have had better breakfast.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

My new favorite restaurant in Asheville! I ordered the huevos rancheros. Absolutely incredible! The flavors were out of this world. My boyfriend ordered the shrimp and grits with a biscuit on the side. It was just as good. You have to try the jam with the biscuit too. The garden out back is really neat to walk through. They have tons of vegetables, fruits and herbs.
Amazing! I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Enjoyed every bite and sip! Felt welcomed and taken care of. Thank you Sunny Point staff! Try the fried green tomatoes app, yum :-P