Ghost Hunters of Asheville
Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Downtown Walking Ghost Tour

I did this tour with a couple of friends. Savannah was our tour guide, and she told a lot of great... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
DRoush
Port Charlotte, Florida
We loved Pepper!

I went with my family of adults who were from out of town. We did the Montford tour. Pepper was... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Sara P
via mobile

All reviews our tour guide local lore asheville's history love history great guide orbs montford photos stories mist murder homes interact pace
Reviewed 14 September 2015

Signed up last minute with my girlfriend and was so impressed with this tour. We have been on ghost tours in St. Augustine, Savannah and Charleston. This was by far the best. Taylor's knowledge of history and architecture was amazing. The photos and devices were nice, but mostly he made the tour truly enjoyable.

1  Thank 1976GAExplorer
Reviewed 12 September 2015

Me and my girlfriend really enjoyed our tour on Saturday! I was rummaging through some pics I took and noticed a strange man-like figure in one of the windows. Thanks for the great tour!

Reviewed 8 September 2015

We chose this tour because of a previous review. Are we glad we did! We ran into another ghost tour with 35 people. Our tour company kept our numbers down to 14 people per tour with multiple guides. It was informative, fun and yes, even creepy. Had never before been on a tour where we actually connected with ghosts. Loved it!

Reviewed 3 September 2015

We were most grateful and appreciative that this tour doesn't overbook. We've been on tours that had over 20 or 30 people and it's hard to hear. They broke us down into 2 separate tours with different guides so everybody got attention, could hear and stay together. More tours should do this.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

Our family took the tour. Doesn't matter if it's young kids, teenagers, adults or gramps, this is entertaining for everyone. A good choice to make everybody happy and to while away an evening.