1,163 results
All reviews front desk room was clean choice hotels hard boiled eggs yogurt would definitely stay here again cracker barrel walk in shower the breakfast area nice breakfast free breakfast hot breakfast third floor one night stay nice stay non smoking coffee maker
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Our tour group recently stayed at this Inn. The room was clean, quiet and the bed was wonderful. I slept well (was on the 3rd floor). Our room had a mini-fridge, a microwave (unusual) and a coffee-maker. There was a very nice walk-in shower (no tub). The sink area was outside of the shower area. There was only one sink and a rather small counter area, making two women sharing that area a tight fit. The breakfast was very lacking for my tastes. It was difficult for me to recognize the eggs. I never could bring myself to try them. I did try the sausage one morning only to find it slimy and potatoes which had obviously been frozen and then steamed. Luckily, they had bagels and cream cheese. The coffee was good. I found myself warming, in the room's microwave, leftovers from lunches or dinners to have for breakfast. But then I am a breakfast person. My traveling partners, while not impressed with the breakfast, found it adequate.

Room tip: Third floor was quiet
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
SleepInnAGM, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn Asheville - Biltmore West, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thank you Sandyshores911, for taking your time and leaving us a review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your overall stay with us. As Always we appreciate the feedback, for it helps us improve. We hope to see you on your future travels.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Nice, comfortable room, good firm mattress. Breakfast seemed to have good selection, but due to high occupancy we opted to eat elsewhere. Lots of dining options nearby. Cracker Barrel is across the street.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SleepInnAGM, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn Asheville - Biltmore West, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Thank you Tammy C, For taking your time and leaving such a lovely, helpful review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the location of our Hotel! We Hope to see you in future Travels. :)

Reviewed 1 November 2017

This experience started out on the wrong foot. We walked into the hotel and headed to the check in desk where the francise owner proceeded to hold his finger up at me to tell me to wait. He didn't greet me, didn't say I'll be with you in just a minute just held up his finger. It is an affordable hotel with few amenities and I am typically okay with that however I do not like being treated in a rude manner. His staff was always very nice perhaps he needs to follow their example.
The beds were okay and the linens were okay - towels were very rough.
We will not go back mainly because of the rude owner.
Due to the season we actually paid a hefty price for the weekend rate

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gina F

Thank you Gina F, For leaving a review. We apologize for the inconvenience that occurred during your stay. We Hope that in the future you will give us a second chance. We appreciate your feedback, for it is always helpful to improve our services. Thank you Again.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Highly recommend this hotel.Close to everything and to the freeways for convenience.Danielle at the front desk was very helpful and friendly.Rooms were clean and tastefully decorated.The breakfast that was included had alot to choose from.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank yobethy
SleepInnAGM, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn Asheville - Biltmore West, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Thank you Elizabeth P, For the helpful review! We are glad to hear you loved the location of our hotel, and of course the cleanliness aswell! We Hope to see you again on your future Travels!

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Hotel was very Clean. The hotel has nice connectivity to the city and other freeways.good hot breakfast and nice room service. Although I find it was a bit expensive when I booked it on weekdays while its quite cheap today on the weekend. May be I need to check a few websites.

Room tip: Room with Even numbers face towards the City ( I was in an odd numbered room )
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
SleepInnAGM, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn Asheville - Biltmore West, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thank you Abhijit O, For the Amazing Review! We are so glad to hear your stay was well enjoyed, Clean and Cozy! Western NC During the Month of October is the busiest Time because of the Autumn colors. We hope to see you on your future travels! Have a lovely Autumn!