Sleep Inn West
US$ 99
Country Inn
Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$ 164
  • Restaurant
US$ 71
US$ 63
QualityInn
US$ 123
Holiday Inn Asheville - Biltmore East(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
US$ 107
US$ 101
US$ 258
US$ 244
Sweet Biscuit Inn(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$ 221
Orbitz.com
US$ 360
Pinecrest Bed & Breakfast(Asheville)
US$ 311
1,027 results
All reviewsfront deskchoice hotelsroom was cleanwafflestoilet and showerhard boiled eggswalk in showerwould definitely stay here againcracker barrelbiltmore estatefree breakfasthot breakfastthe breakfast areanice breakfastwaffle makerbiscuits and gravythird floor
Reviewed 12 June 2012

Hotel is very clean and updated. Bed was comfortable, shower was hot w/good water pressure and breakfast was better than the standard with 2 types of eggs, sausage links and patties and biscuits with gravy plus the waffles etc etc. Everything was clean and the staff was great. The only thing I hated was paying over $107 for Saturday night. Sunday night dropped to $80 which was more in line with what I want to pay. I could have helped myself by about $12/ night if I had reserved a week in advance. You can get Biltmore tickets at the front desk for a little bit of a discount and the tickets are for 2 days. One day is actually plenty and if you can sell the second day to someone you can end up getting a pretty good deal for your ticket. I couldn't sell mine but good luck. I'd definitely stay in this hotel again but would reserve everything in advance.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2012

I spent the night in this quiet, well run hotel in Asheville. I was greeted by the friendly front desk staff and was checked in quickly. The room was big, comfortable, and most importantly, quiet. The breakfast in the morning was filling and I couldn't believe how tasty the scrambled eggs were. I would recommend this hotel with no reservations (ha ha!).

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2012

This was our third time staying here. Our experience was not as good this time. Thought we had reserved a non-smoking room. When we got there found out the reservation was for smoking. Tried to change rooms but none were available; we tolerated the smoking room; after taking shower one morning found a tick on my back;had not been in any woods to get this;think it might have been on the towel. We will probably not stay here again.

Room Tip: Make sure you check your confirmation when booking;do not remember person helping me state anything about a non-smoking or smoking room.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank debbie t
Reviewed 1 June 2012

Stayed two nights here last weekend. The bed was comfy and the shower pressure was great. The room had cable tv and free wifi. Breakfast options were standard (I always go for the waffles and yogurt). My only complaint has nothing to do with the hotel. A frisky couple decided to go at it in the wee hours of the morning both nights, and I woke up to the low thumps of their headboard hitting the wall...

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 May 2012

Stayed here for two nights during our US holiday. The staff are friendly and very helpful. Rooms are clean, comfy and spacious. Breakfast was good. Easy drive into Asheville.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple