“Great Choice!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #11 of 62 Hotels in Asheville
Collierville, Tennessee
“Great Choice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2012

I can't think of anything that could have been improved. The front desk staff was very helpful, the rooms were clean, breakfast great and the hotel was very convenient to The Biltmore. I was most impressed with the cleaning staff on our floor. The ladies had smiling faces and asked if our room was up to par....seemed genuinely concerned. We love Hampton Inn!!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MountianMagic, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area, responded to this review, 20 March 2012
Dear Collierville:
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments especially about our Housekeeping Team Members! They take a lot of pride in their work and they get a big kick when one of our guests let them know it! We are very fortunate here at our Hampton Inn, we all love our hotel and what we do. I think that our guests see that from the minute that they walk in the front doors right up until the time that they have to leave us! Thank you again for your wonderful comments the will be shared! Yours in Hospitality, Barbara Kish / GM
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2012

Overall this was a great hotel. Unfortunately my first experience with the hotel wasn't great- the first room they gave me was literally next to the indoor pool, the view from my window was the indoor pool and kids looking into the room. It was loud and the room had an overpowering smell of chlorine. The woman at the front desk gave me another room, which was a smoking room- when I had specially asked for a non-smoking room because I have asthma. The next room was fine- just was quite annoying after a long day of traveling to have to switch rooms 3 times. The hotel itself is in a good location, right off of the highway, not much food around it though. The hotel has been recently updated so that was nice. I probably would not stay in this hotel just because of my first experience with the rooms. Other than that the hotel was nice.

Room Tip: Make sure you don't get a room facing the pool!
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear Guest:
I was sorry to read about your experience with your room location while you were with us. I would like to be certain that I am speaking with the correct guest so if you would please contact me by email I would love to invoke our 100% Guarantee personally. My email is: Barbara.Kish@Hilton.com. We want all of our guests to be happy and want to come back and stay with us whenever they visit Asheville! Again please accept my apolgies, and I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Babara Kish / GM
Southern Pines, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2012

From first encounter at check-in to the housekeeper and staff attending the breakfast bar, customer service is a priority here and much appreciated!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MountianMagic, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area, responded to this review, 13 March 2012
Dear Carrie:
What a great idea coming for a weekend from Southern Pines! I am so glad that you selected us to be your hotel here in Asheville. Carrie we care a great deal about our guests and the experience that they have while they are here with us. Thank you so much for taking the time to let the world know! See you soon. Barbara Kish / General Manager
Rockville, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2012

We were in town to watch our son play in the Big South Tournament and UNC-Asheville. We needed a hotel to stay at the last minute. We called and staff was very accommodating. When we arrived it was even better. We were checked in quickly. There were no cookies in the lobby so someone baked some right then. After we checked in, put our bags away and decided where to have dinner, the front desk person told us the cookies were ready. We also asked for a late check out because we didn't have to be at the game until 6 the following evening and we just wanted to rest. They told us 2:00 was the latest but we ended up hanging around until 3:00. VERY ACCOMMODATING.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
So glad that we were able to make you a reservation at our hotel last minute! I hope that you and your family enjoyed the Big South Tournament at UNCA. We take pride in our team and our cookies here at the Hampton Inn Biltmore Square! Glad that you enjoyed both our friendly staff and warm cookies! Thank you for letting the Trip Advisor Community know! Barbara Kish / General Manager
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2012

My wife and I went to Asheville for an overnight trip. We looked at a number of other hotels but ended up at this one. The location was fairly close to The Biltmore House and there were some decent restaurants in the area.

When we checked in we were greeted to a fresh batch of chocolate chip cookies that had just come out of the oven - talking about timing! The receptionist was very friendly and helpful and went out of her way to make sure everything was to our liking. The staff working in the dining area was following morning was also very nice - I talked to one or two of them and was pleasantly surprised by how friendly they were.

The rooms were clean and spacious enough. We ended up in the room closest to the reception desk. While it was facing the interstate I will admit that I really didn't hear much noise from it - seems like the rooms were fairly sound proof. The room was a little more than I had hoped to pay but I am pleased with the time we spent there.

The location is a wash. It was nice in some regards because it is a little away from town. On the up-side it is right down the road from a mall so there are multiple restaurants to choose from for lunch and dinner. All in all the location didn't bother me. Would have been nice if it had some better views than being nestled amongst two other hotels but once my eyes closed I didn't seem to notice. ;c)

Overall - my wife and I would go back.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Dragon_Biker_68
Dear Dragon Biker: Love the sign on! I also love the fact that you took the time to let nus know how you felt about your stay with us and our team as well as the hotel. We will look forward to seeing you again, drive safe out there! Barbara Kish / General Manager