1,723 results
All reviews tunnel road breakfast staff shuttle service indoor pool free shuttle complimentary breakfast front desk staff the breakfast area clean rooms waffles cookies would definitely stay here again a great stay convenient location biltmore estate very nice hotel fire pit
Reviewed 17 August 2012

We stayed here for 3 days wile visiting our granddaughter and I just can't say enough about the hotel. It was completely renovated in November and is just beautiful. The staff was so friendly, the lobby was relaxing and the breakfast offered a wide variety. The room was a tad small (319) but we weren't in it that much. The best was the pool and hot tub with a mountain view. Loved it and so did my granddaughter. And the cookies in the afternoon were delicious and a great touch. This was the best Hampton I have ever stayed in.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank alpLewes
AshevilleHamptonGM2, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2012

Thank you so much for writing such a warm review of our hotel. We love hearing such positive reviews from our guests. We are so proud of our recent renovations and I am so glad that you were impressed with them as well. Our pool and spa are the perfect place to relax and I am glad that you and your granddaughter took the time to enjoy it! Thank you for being our guest. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you to Asheville!

Reviewed 15 August 2012

My husband and I stayed here August 5-9; we were extremely pleased with our stay. The hotel is very clean and well kept. The pool and hot tub area were great, and we also enjoyed sitting in the rocking chairs on the patio area at night. The breakfast was good, always well stocked. We took advantage of the hotel shuttle to the downtown area, so that we did not have to worry about finding parking downtown. We called the front desk to make the arrangements, they dropped us off and when we were ready to come back, we just called the front desk and they sent the shuttle to pick up us. Liked having fridge/microwave in room also. We will absolutely stay at this property again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tigercub

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am very glad that you had such a great stay. I appreciate the compliments of our breakfast, pool, spa and patio areas. I am so glad that you had the opportunity to take advantage of our area shuttle. It is our newest amenity and I love hearing feedback from the guests who use it. I will be sure to share your compliments with our team. Thank you for being our guest! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 August 2012

I have stayed at many Hiltons, Merriotts, Hyatts and other first class hotels. This Hampton Inn has been more accomodating than any of them I have ever visited. This was my first experience there and I would not stay any where else the next time I am visiting Asheville. This is the first time that I have felt strong about giving some one a compliment for not having missed a trick to make a guest feel better than home. Thanks for all of your detailed care !!!!.
Siegfried Gerstung

Room Tip: Just go to the front desk, they are so helpful and caring. I assume that all the rooms are beautiful.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Siegfried G

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am so grateful for the wonderful compliments of our team. I am very proud of the group of people who work with me. They have a passion for serving people and do a great job. I love hearing such warm feedback from our guests! I will be sure to share your compliments with the team. Thank you again for your time and for being our guest. We can't wait to see you on your next trip to Asheville!

Reviewed 9 August 2012

We stayed a weekend August 3-5. Have to say, the most comfy bed I have ever stayed in with a hotel. Amenities were plentiful and staff was great. The only downfall was the crowding of the parking lot, we couldn't find a space Saturday evening, but we asked the concierge what we could do. He said to park in the front entry way, so overall a great experience with Hampton Inn! Also, area is about 2 miles from the downtown area, where there are tons of restaurants, street entertainment, and shops.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I appreciate the compliments of our beds, amenities and team. I am so sorry that you had trouble finding parking when you arrived. We do not usually have that complaint. Our security guard does rounds of our parking lot and tries to resolve any potential parking issues before they have a negative impact on our guests. I apologize that you had this inconvenience at the end of a day of traveling. Thank you for bringing it to our attention so that we can help prevent this in the future. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you on your next trip to the Asheville area.

Reviewed 8 August 2012

We stayed here three nights and had a great stay. The hotel is very clean and the staff is friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend this hotel and liked the way it was set back from the road. The location is great as it is close to the downtown area, Whole Foods Market is close by, so you can stock up on the good stuff!

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Robert E
AshevilleHamptonGM2, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. Thank you for your compliments of our location, cleanliness and service. We love to hear feedback from our guests! On your next visit I hope you will have the opportunity to try our new area shuttle. It is the newest addition to our amenities and will take you anywhere within a five mile radius of the hotel (including whole foods). We hope to see you again soon!