1,755 results
All reviews tunnel road breakfast staff shuttle service indoor pool complimentary breakfast free shuttle the breakfast area front desk staff clean rooms would definitely stay here again convenient location cookies biltmore estate very nice hotel fire pit great place to stay oatmeal
Reviewed 18 June 2012

the staff were very nice - the hotel smelled like fresh paint and looked to be a fairly new place.

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank littlegirltree
AshevilleHamptonGM2, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! I appreciate your compliments of our staff and our new rooms! We hope to have another opportunity to serve you on your next trip to the Asheville area!

Reviewed 16 June 2012

I am writing this review about the fantastic and exceptional stay we had at the Hampton Inn Tunnel Road. It all started with Kayla at the Front Desk, she was awesome with friendliness and customer service. Then we met Andrea Coon, the General Manager, she went out of her way to my Nephew TJ Burns in his quest to film hotel elevators for his web site and to make him feel welcome. This outstanding customer service sets the example for all Hampton Inns and will keep me using Hampton Inn as my hotel of choice. Thanks again! Wendell Williams room 402

Date of stay: June 2012
1  Thank Brenda W
Reviewed 12 June 2012

Hampton Inn is always a favorite when i travel with the family. This one is exceptional, not only the usuals amenities, pool, gym & of course the breakfast on the house but the staff is well trained and very courtuous paying attention to details and of course have plenty of suggestions to fill your days with family fun. I like the location because it is minutes away from everything and easy access to the main road. The rooms are big and very comfortable. This one will be our place to stay when in the area!

Date of stay: June 2012
1  Thank fayotte
AshevilleHamptonGM2, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2012

Thank you for being loyal to Hampton and for taking the time to write such a warm review. I am glad that you got to enjoy the pool, gym and breakfast while you were here. Thank you so much for the compliments of our team. I am proud of the team we have and the detail they put into serving the great people that stay with us. Thank you for being our guest. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 30 May 2012

I love the Hilton Family of Hotels, I just do. This particular Hampton Inn was the best and I compare all other Hilton Family Hotels to this one. The beds were dreamy, the spacious bathroom had plenty of hot water and the towels were plush and inviting. The hotel had recently been remodeled and it was sparkling. The amenities and staff were outstanding! They even brought us a handy menu for a food delivery service that will bring you nearly any type of meal to your room. We had a long trip across the state of NC that day, and this place was just what we needed to relax. I hope I get a chance to stay here again!

Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank FanofPaws

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a warm review for our hotel. Thank you for being loyal to the Hilton family. We know that there are a lot of choices out there and we appreciate you choosing us. We love to hear feedback from our guests about our renovations and are thrilled that you like the improvements. Thank you for all of the compliments about the room and our team! We hope to see you again when you come to the Asheville area!

Reviewed 23 May 2012

Myself and my daughter's family spent 3 restful nights at this Hotel. The accommodations were above and beyond our expectations. They thought of everything. Ours needs with my 5month grandson were met. The staff was welcoming and helpful with any questions we had, helping us procure tickets to the Biltmore House and Gardens, a wonderful two day event. Not only were the tickets less for our having stayed there, we didn't have to wait in the long lines to purchase them.
Enjoying the ample breakfast buffet together was a wonderful way to start our day, something tasty for all palates. All in all, we highly recommend this beautifully renovated Hampton Inn

Date of stay: May 2012
1  Thank Margaret S

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a glowing review for our hotel. I am so glad that you got to spend quality time with your family during breakfast and at Biltmore. Biltmore is such a magical place. Thank you so much for your compliments of our team and our hotel. I work with a great group of people and we are honored to serve guests like you and your family. Thank you for being our guest! We hope to see you when your plans bring you back to Asheville.