This Hampton is like all the others which is not a bad thing. It is clean, has comfortable rooms and linens and is reasonably priced. We found it to have a convenient location, as it is about 5 minutes driving time to the heart of downtown with all its restaurants. (There are other restaurants near the hotel but we prefer local places, not chains.) The staff gave us good recommendations for restaurants in town. We could also buy our tickets to Biltmore Estate from them and charge them to the room. The buffet breakast was the usual and perfectly fine. The staff were very friendly.
Since we were staying for a few days, I wanted a room with a couch or comfortable chairs and some space. They don't have any couches but they had handicap accessible rooms that were a bit bigger and did have a soft chair plus a desk chair. It was in a section that had just been refinished so it was very fresh and clean. (The paint smell would have been a turn-off if you have allergies.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whatever brings you to wonderful and rare Asheville we're eager to have you stay with us at the Hampton Inn® Asheville-I-240 Tunnel Rd. We are perfectly and conveniently nestled amongst all of Asheville's most popular attractions, including the world famous Biltmore Estate and winery, historic downtown Asheville, and America's most scenic byway--the Blue Ridge Parkway. Once you've arrived at our hotel, you'll enjoy a lot of great amenities waiting for you in your room, including free high-speed internet access in every guest room, handy lap desks, and 32" HD flat-screen televisions. Our recently renovated Perfect Mix Lobby is a perfect marriage of vibrantly blended colors, creating a perfect space to mingle with friends, watch the big game on the oversized HD flat-screen television, or finish up the day's business on plush sofas or the communal table. Our guests also enjoy our complimentary On the House™ hot breakfast, featuring a variety of hot breakfast items and fresh Belgian waffles. If you're looking for relaxation, splash down in our newly renovated indoor pool, melt the day's stress away in our whirlpool spa or maintain your healthy lifestyle in our state of the art fitness center featuring all new Precor® equipment. When you're ready for some rest, hunker down for the night in our comfiest amenity yet, our Clean and Fresh Hampton Bed™. Come and experience for yourself the splendor of the Blue Ridge Mountains at the newly renovated Hampton Inn® Asheville-I-240 Tunnel Rd. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Tunnel Road Hotel Asheville
- Hampton Inn Asheville Tunnel Rd
- Asheville Hampton Inn