1,716 results
All reviewstunnel roadbreakfast staffshuttle serviceindoor poolfree shuttlecomplimentary breakfastfront desk staffthe breakfast areaclean roomswafflescookieswould definitely stay here againa great stayconvenient locationbiltmore estatevery nice hotelfire pit
Reviewed 6 March 2012

I can't say enough about the wonderful staff at the hotel - Billie, Josh, Kenneth, and Reggie were extremely knowledgeable about the area and provided us with amazing restaurant recommendations, perfect driving directions to the restaurants, the Biltmore Estate, and other local sites, and they even danced for us! They made our visit more fun than the usual hotel stay. The accommodations were lovely, especially since the hotel is undergoing renovations. Breakfast each morning was delicious. The location of the hotel is also very accessible to all major roadways, so it was easy to go to the local attractions in a short period of time. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sue S
AshevilleHamptonGM2, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2012

Thank you for sharing such a kind review of our hotel and our team! I am so glad that our team made your stay enjoyable! We are very proud of our renovations and are happy that you shared your positive comments. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you during your next trip to Asheville!

Reviewed 3 March 2012

Really enjoyed my stay because the staff was friendly, went out of their way to be helpful, room was clean and updated, lobby area was welcoming and spacious for breakfast. Added bonus: indoor pool area has been brightly painted. Pool and small workout room have lovely view of the mountains, as does a small porch just outside the indoor pool.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank travelerall

I am glad that you were able to enjoy our indoor pool area. It is a great way to relax! Thank you for the kind compliments of the team. I will be sure to share with them. We are very proud of our renovations and are happy that you shared your positive comments. Thank you for your review! We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 28 February 2012

This was my 3rd stay at this hotel. Each time I visit, I am impressed with the friendly and helpful staff. The renovations have made this a beautiful place to stay. I definitely enjoyed the breakfast offered. The coffee was fresh, the prepared oatmeal (not instant) was great, and there was a wide variety of fresh fruit, pastries, etc. Josh made a special effort to see that we had everything we needed. We will stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank cwalk50

Thank you so much for staying with us three times! It is the ultimate compliment when our guests return. I am glad that you enjoy our hotel, breakfast and staff. I hope we have many opportunities to serve you in the future! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 22 February 2012

This hotel is a great deal. From the minute you walk into their nicely furnished lobby the staff is friendly and attentive. They are in the middle of renovations (which does not cause a problem).
The newly renovated rooms are pretty and the beds very comfortable. It's also the best free breakfast I have seen. They have hot cereal, waffles and even eggs and the staff who set it up are extremely accommodating. There's a very small gym and a nice pool area. It's in a good location to get anywhere in Asheville and very near a large mall, lots of restaurants, theater etc. (not a good walking area but minutes from the middle of town).

Room Tip: There are 5 floors. I like the top floor.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dac67

Thank you for taking the time to write such a warm a review for our hotel. I will be sure to share your compliments with our team. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and our breakfast offerings. The hot oatmeal is a new item on our breakfast bar and it has really been a hit. I hope that you will come back and visit us now that our renovations are complete.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Went to Ashville NC for a wedding. I was only going for a one night so clean, safe and close to downtown, (location of event) were my goals for a place to stay. This hotel met my needs. They are renovating the hotel, one floor at a time but this did not really impact my stay. The breakfast was fine. The staff and other visitors were pleasant. The lobby has a gas fireplace and sitting area which was comfortable. The rooms were clean. I would recommend this hotel if that is the type of accommodations you are looking for.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank laura m

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am glad that our location and amenities met your needs while you were in Asheville. I hope that you will come back and visit us now that our renovations are complete. Thank you again!