All reviewsroom was cleanbiscuits and gravymicrowave and fridgeone night stayking bedfront desk staffwould definitely stay here againin towneasy accessnice stayeggsplace to stayericluketubsmotelmattress
Reviewed 21 November 2017

I was very happy with the room and enjoyed and a quiet night. I wish they had better breKfast options. Not everyone wants sugary ceral and breads.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Days I, Owner at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gunnison, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Q6390FXlauriec,

Thank you for the review of our motel. I am glad that you enjoyed a nice restful night's sleep and was happy with the amenities of the room. For breakfast I wish you would have tried our egg and cheese omelets, sausage patties, fresh oatmeal, yogurt, fruit salad, or maybe even the biscuits and gravy since you do not like the cereal or bread. Maybe next time. Thank again and safe travels.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

I live 55 miles from the Days Inn, but because of schedules, decided to spend one night at Days Inn. I was able to check in earlier than the time given. Clean room, very quiet, good breakfast. Had a bit of a problem with the key card not being read, but the desk clerk was extremely helpful in solving the problem.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Days I, Owner at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gunnison, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

851fayeb,

Thank you so much for the review of our motel. I am pleased to hear that everything about your stay was great. Of course we pride ourselves on being able to help accommodate guests in any way we are able, especially with early check-ins when rooms are ready. Hope to see you the next time you have to stay the night in Gunnison. Thanks again and safe travels.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

The Days Inn in Gunnison is a very nice property with the pride and feel of a family-owned business. We truly enjoyed our stay, and thank you for your help. Thank you too, for keeping your property pet-friendly, as it makes all of the difference for us to be able to bring all of our family along :)

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Days I, Owner at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gunnison, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Catherine,

Thank you so much for the review of our motel. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our staff to be so helpful. We are more than happy to accommodate any well behaved family members no matter the species! Look forward to seeing all of you the next time you are in Gunnison. Thanks again, safe travels.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Days I, Owner at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gunnison, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

Reviewed 23 October 2017

I was very pleased with the hospitality of Luke the owner. He was kind and personable and very accommodating. The rooms were ok. The hot tubs were a nice touch and very relaxing. The continental breakfast was well above average and the biscuits and gravy were delicious. I was able to bring my dogs and really enjoyed my stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Lindsey,

Thank you so much for the review of our motel. It is always good to know that I am doing a good job, some days are more stressful than others. Glad you enjoyed our hot tubs and our breakfast. Hope you and the dogs stop in again the next time you are passing through Gunnison. Safe travels.