Lowest prices for your stay
$89
View deal
Hotels.com$89
eDreams
travelup.com$113
All reviews sausage room was clean key west free breakfast yogurt across the street hot breakfast stayed for one night keys grocery
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 September 2021

The room was below or two maybe a 1.5 and the decor is like really crappy some of the stuff is broken up the door needs painting. I suggest that you don't stay here. The word hotel is misleading and that's what got me

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2021

I got a great deal to stay at this place. Hotel and car rental deal for 10 days. I was running out of time to book. So I finally took the deal. This place is more like the projects than a hotel. There are tons of families living here with out of control parents and kids. Not to mention the room was not even close to what I seen in pictures and was very old and definitely needs a complete remodel.
There were men outside my room all night talking about shooting someone. There are kids running around all hours screaming and cussing. The room we had didn't even have an iron which was weird because there is an ironing board. There is a huge mirror with lights stuck into the wall but the light doesn't work because the plug can reach the outlet.
Even at a discounted price, this place isn't worth any money. I asked for towels and got asked for my ID and the guy made a copy if it. I have never experienced that before. When raising these concerns to management I was basically shooed away. This place is a dump. Also I should if mentioned this first.... there are roaches. We asked maintenance to come fumigate the room.

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank S9308TRRRRRRRRRR
Reviewed 4 August 2021 via mobile

After seeing the Hotel Impossible episode filmed here and reading Trip Advisor reviews on the hotel website, curiosity took over and I made a reservation. We arrived at 11PM and were immediately shocked. There were people dealing drugs 30' from the front door. We tried to turn around and go in to just cancel my reservation. Turning around was another shock. Crowds of people gathered along the walkways and dope smells hung in the air everywhere. Doors to rooms were wide open and what we could see of the interior was filthy looking. Especially the draperie linings. I went in to cancel and met the high point of the situation. There was a long line so I watched a young dark haired man behind the desk handle their problems. Guests were making ridiculous requests seemingly to get a discount or freebie. One man demanded 6 rolls of toilet paper. The young man remained courteous, professional and efficiently took care of everyone. This happened at 11 PM on 8/2/21 and any hotel owner needing a fantastic desk receptionist should poach this young man tonight! I simply requested to cancel my reservation which he did cheerfully with no questions asked. He wished me well and took the next guest. I never complained to him, just canceled. Granted, I never entered a room at all and simply because of lack of security and sheer terror I left. Guests beware!

Room tip: Before checking in try to look around outside first. Good luck.
Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank O5684PZjamesg
Reviewed 18 July 2021 via mobile

We stayed here due to the cheap price and proximity to the Keys. The hotel has hot breakfast only on weekends. During the week the breakfast includes pastries, hard boiled eggs, apples, and yogurts. The cleaning service was only every 2 days but even when they were due to come clean they skipped our room. Our room was skipped 5 times in 2 weeks. My linens were changed after staying there a week and we know because our child had an accident on the bed and the old dirty linens were placed on the other bed in the room. They rotated the linens rather than changing them out. I had bugs biting me at night in bed. My husband had a rash from something in our room. There was an infestation of ants in our room. The hotel manager was rude to me upon checking in when I complained of a smushed bug on a picture frame and the sight of long hair on the bathroom floor from the previous guest. The pool was monopolized by loud, obnoxious guests who were friends and family of the actual hotel guests. The furniture looked like it was donated from the Goodwill years ago. The place needs a major renovation. When I googled the hotel I discovered that a shooting took place there last summer and it was the sight of a hoarders episode in 2014. It’s okay for the money but I would go elsewhere next time.

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank Janedoe56424678
Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

The rooms were not taken care of. Hot water runs out midway during taking a shower. The front doors of the rooms doesn't close tightly. Seeing and killing insects inside the rooms were a constant activity during our stay. The only good thing going for our stay was the price, warm breakfast, and the fact that we only stayed for one night. The area was sketchy.

Room tip: Avoid. Keep going if you can.
Date of stay: May 2021