“great place, best hotel for bikers, fl keys gateway”
Review of Inn Of Homestead

Inn Of Homestead
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Homestead
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I don't agree with some of the reviews i read, hotel little old, but huge clean room, excellent wi-fi, great restaurant with georgeous servers open 24 x7 with great food and exemplar cuban coffe. I was able to park my motorcycle in rooms back porch. staff friendly and priced reasonable

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

I woke up in the middle of the night from mosquitoes and to take a long leak in the bathroom to only find out they're were little roaches crawling out and around the bathroom sink but I will say the room was very clean and had plenty of channels to watch

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank tophat111
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I booked two rooms here through Expedia, who charged me a month before arrival. When we arrived on the day of our stay we were disgusted. Non-smoke facility who's lobby smelled like it was a smoking room. The front desk was piled with dirty towels and the person behind the desk had no idea where to find our reservations (read filing cabinet). Tour of the rooms showed dirty floors, dilapidated beds and bedding. Garden and pool area was scary looking. We drove down the road and rented rooms for the evening at another motel. We asked for a refund and the motel person told us Expedia had our money. We called Expedia and they said too bad. You didn't cancel by 6pm the evening before arrival. I disputed with my credit card Capital One and they pretty much stood by Expedia. Screwed all the way around. Will never consider this property again, will never use Expedia again, and I am switching credit cards. The consumer should not be forced to stay in a dump! Don't believe the photos...lesson learned.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank plainsage
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Saw some of the reviews and decided to stay here. What a big mistake. The bed was comfortable, sheets clean and room smelled nice. BUT.

No plug in bath tub or basin, bathroom door wouldn't shut and there were insects walking round the bathroom. When my wife asked about the plug she was told to block it up with a towel. It was noisy, some guy started his truck up at 5am it sounded like a tank. I could hear a guy swearing repeatedly at his wife, I think in the next room. Coffee in reception was awful. We decided to forfeit our money and check out!!!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank bazzer1949
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I love how they walk you to your room to make sure you are satisfied with the room you are staying in. The rooms are very decent I had no problems. I would defiantly recommend this place. If you are looking affordable decent place to stay Inn of Homestead is the place.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo