See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I love how they walk you to your room to make sure you are satisfied with the room you are staying in. The rooms are very decent I had no problems. I would defiantly recommend this place. If you are looking affordable decent place to stay Inn of Homestead is the place.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 May 2013

it was great we went to a car show.and going to the florida keys is only 18 miles away.scuba diving. fishing. glass bottom boat's and the hotel.you could go in the pool late at night as long.is no noise.me and the wife took advantage of that.great vacation.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2013

What can i say, let's start with the front desk, 24/7 service, always there when you need anything. The room was amazing, the bed comfortable, the sheet's clean and they smelled wonderful. The bathroom was well shiny to say the least. And let's not even talk about the pool. Child Friendly with all the fences and gates, Water was warm and my little girl loved it. All in all a wonderful place to stay with your family. Especially when your driving back from the keys. Prices were reasonably cheap. Been in horrible hotels for more then they charged.

Room Tip: Pool Side Rooms Are The BEST!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 February 2013

stayed there before, had a terrific time, will be there later this month, for over a week..clean, pool was great, biker friendly, and nice staff....highly reccomend it.... was near to main road to the Keys, the glades, south beach, and lots of restruants and shopping near by....had a good time.

will stay there every time we need to get out of the winter cold up north..towed bike down, and rode all week...

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 January 2013

Where can I start. The main door of the room was hard to lock. The bathroom door lock was not working at all. And moreover, nothing in the bathroom was working. The shower, the faucet, the flush - nothing! When we complained to the hotel manager, he refused to change the room. His attitude was - either you stay in this room or go to some other hotel. And it was the middle of the night. I had my wife with me. I was hesitant to leave the hotel, but my wife said let's get out of here. Then, I called to some other hotel nearby and found a hotel with half of the price I was paying here. And that hotel was far better than this one - clean and everything working. and it was for only $50! The manager of inn of homestead thought we would not find another hotel in the middle of the night during christmas season, but we found and there were plenty of rooms vacant. So, I am glad that I did not have to spend the night in this filthy hotel for almost a $100 per night. Moreover, we did not have to put up with the arrogant attitude of the hotel manager.

Room Tip: Never stay in this hotel, get out of here.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Muhammad S
homestead1, Manager at Inn of Homestead, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2013

This review was expected, after evicting both of their rooms within 25 minutes of their check in for unacceptable behavior which would be unprofessional to elaborate After being in the Hotel Business for 39 years, you can tell who you have to evict, or refuse service. Only one complaint in December with 99% occupancy, must say something. I guess most of our guest were satisfied