“WHY DID WE WAIT SO LONG?”

Schnebly Redland's Winery
Ranked #7 of 37 things to do in Homestead
Reviewed 12 July 2011

I have always known about the Winery, as I am a Miami native....but never took the drive down. My husband and I "staycationed" at home for our anniversary and made a point to do things we've not done before. WHY OH WHY did I stay away? It was an amazing experience...aside from the delicious wines (which, by the way, my husband LOVED and he does NOT like sweeter wines), the staff was friendly and treated us like they've known us forever, the atmosphere was beautiful and welcome....we will be back, we will be back, we will be back!!! And we live in Broward, so you know it's quite a drive....but worth every minute!!!!!

1  Thank bgs4444
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 7 July 2011

Spent the day out at Schnebly, did the wine tasting in this beautifully decorated room, then took the tour which was very interesting. We thought we would just visit and we ended up buying a bottle (they have some on ice!) and we sat outside under a gazebo, by the waterfalls and relaxed and talked and it was very enjoyable - I will be there again. And I tell all my friends to go check it out!!! Thanks for a lovely day Schnebly.

Reviewed 7 July 2011

We live locally, and enjoy visiting Schnebly Redland Winery on Friday and Saturday evenings. They have live music and allow customers to bring their own picnic/ appetizers. We love the tranquil setting, the ambiance, and the wines, of course! Peter and Denise Schnebly provide a beautiful setting with waterfalls, beautiful landscaping, a gorgeous tasting room, and the nicest staff around. It is a great place to bring family, out of town guests, and local friends. 5*****

Reviewed 28 June 2011

The wine is awesome the music is wonderful.It is just a great place.

Reviewed 12 June 2011

We stopped on the way to key west to get a milkshake from Robert is here and decided to stop at the winery since it was so close. I'd recommend it since it is a beautiful place to stop, stretch your legs however the wine is not very tastey and is expensive. The person serving us during the tasting was very nice and informative however the wines in my opinion are not very good. I did purchase a bottle to make a spritzer out of it, when you add other stuff to the wine it is actually quiet good.