Lowest prices for your stay
$191
Free cancellation until 14/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Courtyard
$174
$191
Free cancellation until 14/10/22
Hotels.com$191
Travelocity$191
Priceline$191
All reviews front desk key west stayed one night everglades national park minute drive excellent stay the room was nice staff was very friendly parking lot lobby miami keys starbucks highway biscayne couch walgreens
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 April 2022 via mobile

A good friend of mine got married at a venue not too far from the hotel and she blocked a set of rooms at this hotel, it was the best thing she could have done. The staff were super friendly, my room was very clean. The hotel is located in an area with plenty of restaurants to eat from, CVS, Walgreens and Starbucks is right across the parking lot from the hotel.

I went downstairs to have dinner just cause I really didn't want to go outside to get dinner. Miami International Airport is a little far drom the hotel about 35-45 minute drive. Overall I enjoyed my stay.

Room tip: Everything closes at 10:00 p.m. meaning the restaurants.
Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 March 2022

When you are discharged from an Emergency Room at 4 a.m., 1000 miles from home and by yourself, any port in a storm will do -- and as luck would have it, there was a hotel across the parking lot. But the Courtyard was more than just any port. I got a very warm welcome, a comfortable room and caring kindness from the staff for the three nights I spent there.

The front desk staff was kind enough to get me a room at that unusual hour, and then to provide a discount to later extend my stay as I worked out Plan B. The hotel was an oasis of calm, very quiet. The pool was lovely. The room was clean, spacious and well appointed (though I couldn't quite figure out the lights, haha). There was a guest laundry that worked out great.

The hotel is surrounded by restaurants, shopping, grocery stores and of course that hospital. It's not very pedestrian friendly, but it can be done.

If you've read this far, my husband came to get me and I am fully recovered, thank goodness.

Highly recommend the Marriott Courtyard!

1  Thank eminva
Reviewed 31 January 2022 via mobile

Wonderful. We had such a good experience here. With the lowest temperatures in Florida in 20 years we braved the outdoor pool. It was like a warm bath, lovely. The bed was the comfiest and snuggest hotel bed I’ve slept in in a long time - I didn’t want to get up! The room was very quiet too even though it’s close to the interstate.
Every single member of staff was very friendly and helpful.
All in all a great place to stop off on the way to or from the Keys.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2022 via mobile

Stayed here one night while in town for a funeral. Front desk staff was very friendly and thanks to Andres we were able to check in earlier than anticipated which was great. Room was very clean and location is close to several business restaurants and major highways. Only negative is property needs updating. Would probably stay here again and recommend to others.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 January 2022

Solid option to stay near the Everglades park. We stopped by the park on the way from Key West and were glad we booked the hotel as it became very dark soon - the hotel is about 30-40 min from the park.

The room was nice, shower amenities were much better than at a typical Courtyard property. Overall, a nice experience.

Date of stay: December 2021