Lowest prices for your stay
$157
Free cancellation until 07/10/22
Courtyard
$143
$157
Free cancellation until 07/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$157
Priceline$157
Travelocity$157
All reviews front desk key west stayed one night everglades national park minute drive excellent stay the room was nice staff was very friendly parking lot lobby miami keys starbucks highway biscayne couch walgreens
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2021

Stayed here for one night and the room was clean. Bathroom was pretty large with plenty of counter space. Would definitely stay again. Check in was easy and it appeared that they were implementing appropriate COVID precautions.

Date of stay: February 2021
2  Thank sginmd
Reviewed 22 January 2021

The surprise at check-in was no breakfast. Having never stayed at a Courtyard, this is probably standard. I just didn't realize it when I made the reservation. The room with 2 queen beds was small - the Best Western the 2 nights prior was much larger. The frig was tiny and there was no coffee provided. I went down to the desk and was told that they were only supplying that upon request. By then we were really tired of all the SARS-CoV2 CONTAMINATION!! restrictions including no room service. Florida was supposed to be "open," but that didn't affect the oppressive mask rules. The pillows were so bad they had to be stacked to resemble a normal pillow. We brought our own b/c we drove, but our son flew down so he was the one stuck with hotel pillows. We needed to change our reservation from 3 nights to 2 and they accommodated that with no problem.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 7 December 2020

Unfortunately I did not stay here being I booked 55 minutes from where my son needed to be, however when Christa assisted me with this she did it in the most friendly and caring way. Some may say she has to, but I have encountered a few times where customer service at other hotels lacks friendliness and really does not want to help at all! She is awesome!

Date of stay: December 2020
2  Thank mamabear0719
Reviewed 8 November 2020

Stayed here before. Average hotel. The tv quit and maintenance wasn’t allowed to look at it because of COVID. Joke...
Not an extended stay room. Tiny fridge and smallest microwave I have ever saw. Was told you can’t cook in your room so left.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Orcun Yalcin, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Miami Homestead, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2020

Dear jimkT9674KS,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing a review. I understand that your stay was not all you hoped it would be. Please contact me CY.MIAHS.GM@MARRIOTT.COM so I can assist you further.
Respectfully,

Orcun Yalcin

Reviewed 17 August 2020 via mobile

I’m not a five star type of traveler, but I do like the feeling of knowing what I’m going to get. That’s why I stay at Marriott. Staff is always friendly and helpful, rooms are clean and comfortable and always reasonably priced. This location was no different. Only had the opportunity to stay for one night on our way to a Florida Keys road trip but I would definitely stay here again. The only negative I had was the very loud people staying next to us. Rudeness is not the fault of the hotel though.

Date of stay: August 2020