Lowest prices for your stay
$191
Free cancellation until 14/10/22
Courtyard
$174
$191
Free cancellation until 14/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$191
Travelocity$191
Priceline$191
All reviews front desk key west stayed one night everglades national park minute drive excellent stay the room was nice staff was very friendly parking lot lobby miami keys starbucks highway biscayne couch walgreens
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 December 2020

Unfortunately I did not stay here being I booked 55 minutes from where my son needed to be, however when Christa assisted me with this she did it in the most friendly and caring way. Some may say she has to, but I have encountered a few times where customer service at other hotels lacks friendliness and really does not want to help at all! She is awesome!

Date of stay: December 2020
2  Thank mamabear0719
Reviewed 8 November 2020

Stayed here before. Average hotel. The tv quit and maintenance wasn’t allowed to look at it because of COVID. Joke...
Not an extended stay room. Tiny fridge and smallest microwave I have ever saw. Was told you can’t cook in your room so left.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Orcun Yalcin, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Miami Homestead, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2020

Dear jimkT9674KS,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing a review. I understand that your stay was not all you hoped it would be. Please contact me CY.MIAHS.GM@MARRIOTT.COM so I can assist you further.
Respectfully,

Orcun Yalcin

Reviewed 17 August 2020 via mobile

I’m not a five star type of traveler, but I do like the feeling of knowing what I’m going to get. That’s why I stay at Marriott. Staff is always friendly and helpful, rooms are clean and comfortable and always reasonably priced. This location was no different. Only had the opportunity to stay for one night on our way to a Florida Keys road trip but I would definitely stay here again. The only negative I had was the very loud people staying next to us. Rudeness is not the fault of the hotel though.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2020

We enjoyed our stay at the Courtyard. In fact, we liked it much more than our hotel in Key West that cost three times as much as it!

Staff was friendly and helpful, rooms were big, clean, and updated, and lots of places to eat around!

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 28 February 2020 via mobile

We stayed two nights while visiting Biscayne National Park and the Everglades.
The location was between the two and convenient access to both Shark Valley and the Coe Visitors entrance.
It was about an hour from FLL where we flew into and a good start on the way to the Keys.
The Bonovy app was great, we could check in and out and it let us know when the room was ready.
Staff was very friendly and helpful.
The hotel was clean with an ample well lit outdoor parking area. Across the street was a grocery store and several eateries within walking distance.
We appreciated the small fridge and microwave. The hotel was quiet at night for sleeping. Bed was comfortable with lightweight covers.
Nice stay.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lovtorun