Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$131
Expedia.com$131
Travelocity$131
Priceline$131
Agoda.com$124
Orbitz.com$131
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2019 via mobile

We spent one night here and the facility is very nice and clean. The only problem we had was that we were unlucky with out room location. The person above us didn't sleep at night and rolled around in a chair on the hardwood floor. It was very loud and kept us up. Thea manager was nice enough to discount our room.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Uptown_Suites, General Manager at Uptown Suites Extended Stay Miami FL – Homestead, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Uptown Suites. We are sorry to hear you had a bad night sleep because of the noise from above you. Rest assured, we are taking steps to help ensure problems of this nature do not occur in the future. Hopefully, you can give us a second chance to make it right at Uptown Suites Homestead.

Guillermo Del Sol

Reviewed 14 March 2019

We spent four nights while visiting Biscayne and Everglades National Parks. Biscayne was about a 15 minute drive to the visitor center, a similar time (I think) to Ernest Coe in the Everglades, and a little over an hour to Shark Valley in the Everglades. The room was spacious and nicely appointed. (My only complaint was no Kleenex!!!) The kitchenette was nice, and I believe (too lazy to check the website) cooking equipment is available at an extra charge. It was nice to have someplace to make lunch wraps for the day and heat leftovers for dinner one night--I brought paper plates with us. Even though the hotel is located next to a highway, we did not hear any road noise. The only problem with noise was one night from overhead, but other than that it was a very quiet stay. There is a strip mall with a bunch of chain restaurants within reasonable walking distance, and a decent Publix a couple of miles away for groceries. The hotel also has a laundry with 6 washers and dryers, very handy if you need to run a few loads mid-trip. The price was surprisingly low for such a nice place, and I'd recommend it as great location to visit the national parks and northern Keys.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Uptown_Suites, Manager at Uptown Suites Extended Stay Miami FL – Homestead, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2019

We are delighted that you have enjoyed a relaxing stay in the Uptown Suites. Thank you for your feedback about us. We, the Uptown Suites, try to exceed our customers' expectations every moment of their stay. We look forward to your next visit to us. Thank you for your stay at Uptown Suites Miami Homestead

Reviewed 13 March 2019

Although this is not an organization we were familiar with we stayed one week in this facility and did not regret our choice. This facility is less than one year old and we found everything to be clean and efficiently run. Everyone on the staff was friendly and helpful. Our room was comfortably and efficiently laid out and all appliances worked well. Contrary to some reviews we had read we found the bed to be comfortable. Our room was serviced every day and generously restocked which was most helpful. The laundry facilities were clean and modern. Washers were $2 and Driers were also $2.
Be aware that you must use a credit card to pay for both. We were aware of some noise form surrounding rooms but not more than at other hotels in which we have stayed. The weekly rate was very reasonable and we have no hesitation in recommending a stay here.

Date of stay: February 2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to respond about your recent stay with us. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and services are superior and we strive to be the best hotel around. We are glad we met your expectations.Thank you for choosing Uptown Suites Miami / Homestead and we hope you choose to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 10 March 2019

I was quite pleased with my stay at this new extended stay. The rooms are clean, and neat, and had everything I needed for my lengthy stay for work. The staff was always very nice, and polite, and willing to take care of anything I asked for. The manager, Heyner, and attendants, Maylin and Daniel, were always pleasant, and willing to assist me in all of my needs in order to complete my work(i.e. printing out emails, receiving packages). The housekeeping personnel were always friendly, and pleasant, and always asked if there was anything I needed in my room. When I return to this area for business again, I will be more than happy to book my stay at this establishment.

Room tip: The back side of the hotel, on the top floor was a good room to stay in, very little outside noise, or ac unit noise.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I’m sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. We are pleased to know that you will be returning and glad that our staff was able to meet all your expectations. Take care!

Reviewed 8 March 2019 via mobile

Upon entering the hotel you could smell the cleanliness. Front desk clerk was very friendly and even called our room to make sure all was well with our room. The room itself was spotless! Only issue was occasional loud cars from the turnpike.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Uptown_Suites, Manager at Uptown Suites Extended Stay Miami FL – Homestead, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Uptown Suites .Our mission is to provide superior customer service; We take great pride in serving your needs and we are delighted to hear that we have met all your expectations. Thank you for mentioning the staff by name that has gone the extra mile to make your stay memorable. Once again,Thank you for staying at the Uptown Suites and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Homestead.