“New Mexican”

Ranked #8 of 52 Restaurants in Los Alamos
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

If you can find something you like here, you're golden. Lots of selection with some interesting localish fare.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Stopped in here after touring the Bradbury museum. We asked one of the front desk guys for a good place to eat. His answer was "Home" but after pressing him he said this wasn't too bad. It was good food. I am not Mexican or New Mexican so I can't tell you if it is authentic or not but I liked it.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

The breakfast tacos are so delicious, I crave them every morning. The staff is friendly, and efficient, not too much waiting, and the food is fresh, and cooked to perfection!!

Reviewed 8 September 2016

You order at the counter and pick up your meal when your number is called. They have a great variety of food. Friendly and quick service.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

We ordered our food and after picking it up, we looked for a table at this order and pick up at the counter and buss your own table place. However, not one table was clean and we noticed both trash cans were full to overflowing. The staff were all standing around. Very disappointing.
Food was excellent but they provided it in foam containers along with plastic utensils which made cutting my burrito difficult.
Great red chile. I had asked whether the red or green was hotter and the order taker said the red was. If so, the green must be made with Anaheims as the red was mild but very tasty. I like hot.