“Good Asian Fast Food not Chinese”
Review of Taka Grille

Taka Grille
Ranked #64 of 148 Restaurants in McLean
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Keep on wondering around the fast food area at the mall looking for food that would appeal to me. Very typical Italian, mexican, chinese, sub, middle eastern. And this Japanese Korean fast food. Good decision for me. I had bulgogi which is beef bbq with salad. less than $9 and Bento $10.

Other choices are bento boxes, pho, pad thai, dumplings.

Reviewed 31 December 2015

Yes, the food seems a little pricey, but it's on par with the food court at Tyson's. What impressed me the most was that it was one of the few food courts where I was able to eat the salad.

I could tell that the lettuce had been meticulously washed, leaf by leaf, and it gave me confidence to eat it. They may not be the friendliest post in the court, but the manager runs a tight ship, and I enjoyed the food.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Taka Grille is a Korean-owned food court stand at the Tysons Mall. It offers a little bit of everything Asian including bulgogi (Korean), teriyaki (Japanese), pho (Vietnamese), etc. Nothing is spectacular, but everything is good. Prices are a little high for food court food, but I think that's the trend for all of the vendors at Tysons. Ample seating for a food court.

Reviewed 26 June 2015

Well, believe it or not, been dining here twice. Just simply because my son love their food.
For me, the food is good. I only gave them average simply because the staff, both time I bought food here, were RUDE. No hello, no thank you.. didn't even bother me or assist me during my standing in front of the cashier.