“Very nice relaxing placae with a beautiful view...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Craig C
Midland, Texas
“Very nice relaxing placae with a beautiful view away from the crowds that are downtown”
Reviewed 1 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I honestly rented this place because I was late making my reservations for the Memorial Day weekend. Boy am I glad I rented it. Downtown Moab on Memorial day was packed with people. We were in a nice neighborhood that was quiet and secluded about 3 or 4 miles outside Moab.. Just the type of place we like to stay. We had a beautiful view out the backside of the condo. We had 2 full bathrooms it made it easy for my wife and I to get ready at the same time so we could get out the door bright and early. I didn't have any toys with me but if I would have brought my dirt bike I could have parked it in the garage and not worried about it all night.. Condo was clean and well taken care of and the AC worked very well, better than most of the hotels we stayed in on our trip. All in all a very nice place to stay. I would rent it again if I were to spend several days in Moab.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: View and quietness.
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Paul P
“Clean unit very cheaply furnished”
Reviewed 10 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

I cannot recommend this unit - though there are some very nice things about it. It’s a townhouse in the south part of Moab, backing up to the golf course. It was very clean, and has a fabulous view from the patio. The kitchen / dining room / family room are combined into one small space. The kitchen was modestly equipped, and everything worked.
My complaint: it’s a two bedroom unit, with a shared bath (what they call a “Jack and Jill bath”). The bedrooms are upstairs, while the 2nd bath is downstairs, off the kitchen area. A shared bathroom upstairs just doesn’t work with two couples. Neither bedroom had dressers, but rather had cheap wire shelving in the closet. No place to put your watch or jewelry or wallet in the evening. Everything about the unit was “cheap” - the kitchen and bath fixtures were unbelievably cheap, to the point they were difficult to operate. The blinds in the living room window were cheap aluminum blinds that were badly damaged, dented, etc. They advertised a grill, but it was some weird electric model that we ended up not using - c’mon, they couldn’t provide a standard charcoal grill? It has a nice (but very small) patio - with no table! Several light bulbs were out.
To finish on a positive note - the beds were very comfortable.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing