All reviews french bedroom garden room summer house sunset suite m ms boxed breakfast sun porch lookout room irish oatmeal free washer and dryer molton brown toiletries afternoon cookies buffet style pool and hot tub three blocks thought of everything an oasis in the desert
Reviewed 10 November 2017

My husband and I stayed in the lookout room for three nights. The room was very nice with a balconey. The staff were all very attentive and friendly. The breakfast every day was delicious and the fresh baked cookies everyday were superb. I highly recommend this inn. I will be returning on my next trip to Moab

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2017

This luxury inn is truly lovely, with quiet, spacious, beautifully decorated rooms. It is just 3 blocks from Moab's main street and all of its restaurants. Breakfasts were fantastic, and there were afternoon snacks as well. We loved returning to Sunflower Inn after hiking in Arches and Canyonlands.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

This B and B is situated in a quiet residential area of Moab. Three blocks from the main drag. There are two houses which we did not realize when we booked. The main house is very quaint and relaxing. Beautiful grounds. We had a very nice and comfortable room in the old farm house. Staff was friendly and very accommodating. Will stay there again next time in Moab. Would like to try the main house.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Moab was our midway stop during our honeymoon, and as such I wanted to surprise my wife during our honeymoon. When I made my reservation, I added a note and we were congratulated as soon as we began check in. While waiting to check in, we were told there were cookies, in the common room, apparently the best ginger snaps my wife ever had. After checking in, we received a tour of the gorgeous grounds and were told that the folks above us would not be checking in until 10pm. That was not an issue though, every other guest was so courteous. The staff is great, my wife even asked for the recipe for a breakfast item and was given it, right away. We had the apple cellar room, super comfortable bed, very very clean and well decorated room, and the parking lot was not too far away. Moab is a nice little town and the staff was more than willing to point out guest and local preferred spots for dinner and even some off roading areas for our planned jeep rental. Overall, for a surprise during our honeymoon for my new wife, fantastic isn't even a good enough word to describe it. It is better than the website makes the B&B look, the breakfast was fantastic, the rooms were great, and once you add in the location close to downtown Moab. I think I can safely say, this is where we will be staying if we ever return to Arches or Moab.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2017

We've stayed in many Inns and this is pretty much the best. Tried hard to find some (constructive) criticism - but failed.
The Inn is in a quiet street about 10 minutes walk from shops and restaurants in Moab. There is a great welcome, free (good) WiFi, excellent outdoor facilities including a pool and hot tub, shaded sitting areas and a fire pit and plenty of parking. We stayed in the "Lookout" room which has a balcony and may well be one of the best rooms (though not the most expensive). A good alternative, also with a balcony, appears to be the "Sunset" room.
There's 24 hour coffee, cookies/cakes in the afternoon, the breakfasts are worth looking forward to and all the staff are friendly and helpful.
There are lots of accommodation choices in Moab but who'd want them with the Sunflower Hill as an option.

Room Tip: We loved our room - "Lookout" and the "Sunset" room appeared similarly good. Both are on the 2nd Floor so there are steps to negotiate.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple