All reviews french bedroom sunset suite garden room summer house m ms boxed breakfast sun porch lookout room free washer and dryer afternoon cookies buffet style common room three blocks pool and hot tub thought of everything homemade cookies an oasis in the desert
Reviewed 31 October 2017

We stayed in the Garden room a few weeks ago. The place is wonderful and an oasis in the desert. Aside from the delicious breakfasts and the very comfortable accommodations, the staff was very friendly and helpful. We'd book again in a heartbeat.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Our Honeymoon was really made special during our stay at the Sunflower Hill B & B. The atmosphere is very lovely and peaceful. The Room we stayed in was beautiful and thoughtfully designed with lovely decor and functional touches like USB charging ports and a white noise generator. I was very happy to see that they offer a Romance Package that added an extra special touch to our visit. The breakfast was also top notch and really completed the perfect experience. Whenever we stay in Moab we will always stay at this lovely retreat.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

We knew that Sunflower Hill had exceptional reviews before making reservations.Our stay confirmed such views. Extremely friendly and accommodating staff. Great breakfasts. Quiet garden views. The inn has many amenities. Great location in town removed from the busier road into Moab. Very top of my list for inns.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Great B & B. We had a wonderful stay. Could not of asked for a better B & B. Would highly recommend. Alan was very helpful with recommendations of places to eat. Breakfast was outstanding. Will definitely stay again.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

My wife and I take a vacation once a year to a different state or different part of the country. We always seek out a Bed and Breakfast to stay. Sunflower Hill makes the top 5, and my top 5 has no order as they all are great. We stayed at Sunflower Hill 6 years ago and really enjoyed it and the area. We went back a week ago with the 3 kids this time(14,12,10). We stayed three nights in two rooms. We all loved the Inn, Moab, and Arches NP. I always judge the B&B's we stay by how much I feel like I am staying in the owners kids old room. Sunflower Inn did not give that impression at all. Lodging was clean, staff and owner were very helpful and pleasant, great location, and the breakfast was perfect for all of us. That is why it is in my Top 5. Enjoy!

• Trip type: Travelled with family