“Great Overview Tour of the Arches National Park”
Review of Hike Moab

Hike Moab
Ranked #29 of 69 Tours in Moab
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Guided hikes near Moab, Utah including trails in Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park and much more.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Micah Hatcher provided an excellent tour of the major sights of the Arches National Park and gave great recommendations for my follow-up solo follow-up hikes. Being an avid hiker, he allowed me to set my pace in exploring some of the arches. Micah was very knowledgeable and directed me to areas to get better photos of my experience. During the course of the 1/2 day tour, we covered the Devil's Garden Landscape, Tunnel & Pine Tree arches. Then the Delicate Arch, North & South Window Arches, plus the Double Arch. Finished up with hiking the Park Avenue Trail. Per Micah's suggestion, I hit the Rainbow Bridge trail solo after lunch. This trail is shaded in the afternoon by the cliff walls and tree lined stream. A nice refreshing hike to end the fantastic day!! Thanks again to Micah & the Hike Moab Team!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
"hundreds"
"journey"
"safety"

Reviewed 2 April 2018

For our first trip to Moab we worked with Hike Moab to give us a private guided tour in Arches. We had heard so much about the crowds, and we really wanted to experience a less travelled area of the park. Micah was awesome! He took us to a very secluded area to see Tower Arch and Marching Men, and I don’t think we saw another soul until the last mile of a 7-mile hike. If he hadn’t guided us, I know without a doubt we wouldn’t have found it on our own. Afterwards, Micah was great about giving us ideas of how to spend the rest of our short trip to Moab. When we come back (not if) we will definitely have Micah guide us again!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Micah was able to deliver exactly what I envisioned for my custom hike. He brought myself and my now fiancee to a perfect secluded location for my proposal. Very knowledgeable about the area and history. I would highly recommend Hike Moab to friends and family who are visiting Moab and looking for guided adventures; whether in or outside of the National Parks! Thanks again Mikah, you were part of something Andrea and I will never forget!

- Will

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Another endorsement for Micah! We've been to a lot of National Parks, but had never hired a guide before and I'm so glad we did. Micah showed us some very interesting spots (which included a challenge to my fear of heights - he was very patient) we wouldn't have otherwise seen. It is not an exaggeration to say that Micah and our hike through Devil's Garden was my favorite hike of all time. On future trips, we'll definitely consider hiring a guide again, and would go right back to Hike Moab should we return to the area again.