Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Responsible, conscientious, knowledgeable

I contacted Micah out of the blue and asked for shuttle service from point A to B without giving... read more

Reviewed 19 December 2018
RasimMuzaffer
Arches tour

Highly recommended. Micah is knowledgeable on so many subjects. Would certainly use Hike Moab again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 18 November 2018
E1872AHelizabethk

All reviews fiery furnace arches national park great guide secrets tour hidden valley physical ability private guided tour hiking experience wonderful morning decent shape plant life driving tour devil's garden geological formations highlight of our trip chesler park amazing tour
Reviewed 2 April 2018

For our first trip to Moab we worked with Hike Moab to give us a private guided tour in Arches. We had heard so much about the crowds, and we really wanted to experience a less travelled area of the park. Micah was awesome! He took us to a very secluded area to see Tower Arch and Marching Men, and I don’t think we saw another soul until the last mile of a 7-mile hike. If he hadn’t guided us, I know without a doubt we wouldn’t have found it on our own. Afterwards, Micah was great about giving us ideas of how to spend the rest of our short trip to Moab. When we come back (not if) we will definitely have Micah guide us again!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Micah was able to deliver exactly what I envisioned for my custom hike. He brought myself and my now fiancee to a perfect secluded location for my proposal. Very knowledgeable about the area and history. I would highly recommend Hike Moab to friends and family who are visiting Moab and looking for guided adventures; whether in or outside of the National Parks! Thanks again Mikah, you were part of something Andrea and I will never forget!

- Will

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Another endorsement for Micah! We've been to a lot of National Parks, but had never hired a guide before and I'm so glad we did. Micah showed us some very interesting spots (which included a challenge to my fear of heights - he was very patient) we wouldn't have otherwise seen. It is not an exaggeration to say that Micah and our hike through Devil's Garden was my favorite hike of all time. On future trips, we'll definitely consider hiring a guide again, and would go right back to Hike Moab should we return to the area again.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Our guide was good but was not very engaging. He answered our questions but did not tell us much more of anything. As he hiked ahead, our 8 year old had to ask for help a couple of times at more difficult sections. Near the end of the hike, our guide struck up a conversation with another hiker and completely ignored us.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 19 March 2018

My wife and I took a guided tour of Devil's Garden in Arches National Park. Our guide, Micah, was incredible. Micah took us to more remote sections of the area where it would have been very difficult to navigate on our own. Hike Moab provided great insight into the history of the area, the geological formations, plant life, animals, etc. After our hike they suggested several other options for the remainder of our day, and suggestions in the surrounding Moab area that all turned out to be great spots. We look forward to hiring Hike Moab again on our next visit.