1,251 results
All reviews best westerns in town oatmeal within walking distance shops and restaurants hot breakfast arches national park downtown moab hot tub beds were comfortable plenty of parking would stay here again the main street nice stay free breakfast nice room a great place to stay
Reviewed 23 February 2018

Great place to stay in Moab , centrally located, nice room, cordial staff and a very nice continental breakfast included. Get your reservations early, Moab is seeming to come out of it's shell and starting to become busier year round. Moderate priced, Ask for a room on the second floor (it's a little less noisy than down below).

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2018

We have stayed here many times and liked it. They are redecorating the rooms which is nice. It is located right downtown so you don't have to drive anywhere. The receptionist was very nice and helpful. The price was reasonable for Feb. It is an older place but maintained well.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the best western plus Greenwell on an impromptu visit to Moab... we booked last minute... great rate. Very clean warm and comfortable. Breakfast was a good mix of continental and hot. We ended up staying an extra night. No problem. Really nice stay

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2018

My friend and I stayed here for 4 nights between Christmas and New Years, and found it to be a very good hotel for the cost. It's in the middle of town, so it's easy to to walk to several restaurants and a short drive everywhere else. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable, and there was room to spread out. The property was well maintained, with the snow from a recent storm cleared away for walking/driving areas, unlike the city sidewalks. Breakfast wasn't gourmet, but there was a good selection of hot and cold foods, and it was better than average for this category of motel. I would have no qualms about staying there when I'm back in the area.
Do note that this motel is on the east side of the street. There's another Best Western down the street on the west side.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Kim Carter, hotel receptionist, was extremely helpful, funny and actually encouraged booking and extra day! What a keeper! My best friend and I are planning a getaway in Moab and Kim helped us with our reservations. My friend lives in Alaska and with getting here from there - her grandchildren springing a surprise visit on her - we needed several calls to Moab. Kim helped me each and every time and was exceedingly kind with the changes when I actually expected any other hotel clerk to get frustrated. She didn't. She understood our circumstances and was delightful to work with.

Date of stay: January 2018