We stayed for one night in October 2011, while visiting Arches NP, the room was perfectly satisfactory, ground floor which was great as we had heavy suitcases and parking directly outside the room. A nice location in the middle of town.
Disappointed with no breakfast available on site, going to a restaurant is very time consuming, we had a hike booked in the park and needed to be up and gone early. We were also irritated that our credit card had been charged for the room before our arrival, we wanted to use a different CC than I had used to make the reservation, but were told it would take up to a week to process a refund and that it was much simpler for them not to change the CC. We have stayed at many BWs in the past and never had a CC charged in advance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully Italian Mediterranean architecture hotel in the hub of downtown Moab. We offer a relaxing and comfortable oasis stay in Downtown Moab. Hotel sits quietly along Moab's Mill Creek parkway. Moab's only hotel with in/out creek Trail access. We are in town center within easy walking minutes to Moab's many dining, shopping, and cultural places. Hotel features a large heated pool (seasonal) and hot tub, Free Wi-Fi, guest coin-up laundry, and a fitness room. Our guest rooms are professionally designed with either 1 King or 2 Queen beds (some with French door open out balcony). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Best Western Plus Greenwell Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Greenwell Hotel Moab
- Best Western Greenwell Hotel
- Best Western Moab
- Moab Best Western
- Best Western Plus Greenwell Inn Moab, Utah