All reviews front desk choice hotels arches national park free breakfast sitting area waffles walk in shower newer hotel pull out couch the north end queen suite third floor would stay here again breakfast staff the breakfast area pool and hot tub large room
Reviewed 28 February 2018

Our family was traveling from a funeral back home to where the burial would be. Long exhausting trip and decided to stay the night in Moab. Called ahead and reach Alexandra at the front desk. Very helpful and very kind. She was friendly and sympathetic while remaining professional. Even had everything ready for a speedy check-in when we arrived. The clean and nice looking room was a bonus - at first I thought must be newly remodeled until I saw little signs of wear. But impressed with how clean it was. Breakfast was very nice too, John kept the food stocked while also keeping tables and floors clean, smiling all the while, and made time to be friendly too. My last experience at a Choice hotel had left me never wanting to stay at one again. Alexandra's amazing attitude and professionalism convinced me that I was wrong. She was by far the best front desk agent I have ever dealt with at any hotel.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank werldsru2
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Breakfasts were not brilliant otherwise this would have been rated Good.
We stayed 4 nights here whilst exploring the Moab area, the room was big and comfy and clean with an area at one end with a sofa and footstools which was handy for us as we got food from the local supermarket a couple of evenings so provided a convenient place to sit and eat and have a drink while watching TV.
It’s worth noting that if you’re looking to go out and eat on foot most places are a reasonable walk, the eatery right across the street The Broken Oar wasn’t open on any night of our stay so we took the 10 minute walk along the road to Eddie McStiff’s where the food and beers are by our experience this year and others pretty good.
We stayed 4 nights and on 3 of the mornings breakfast items were limited to choice from only a single warmer and one or possibly mornings the only egg option was a manufactured cheese omelette, not much of an option if you don’t like cheese.
Then another morning the egg option was a manufactured fried-egg look alike, not very inspiring.
Only on the third morning was there scrambled egg with bacon and they put a second warmer into action with some potatoes, generally except this morning we found the food pretty cold.
Faced with these options I’d have liked to have perhaps a waffle, which were available to make yourself, with perhaps some banana but the only option from the fresh fruit available that might have gone with the waffle was pears but these were over-ripe/bruised and almost completely brown.
Overall though a good place to stay if you’re in Moab and visiting the surrounding areas attractions.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank HCT1962
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

This hotel is just a perfect balance between modernity, comfort and quietness. Clean rooms. Comfortable beds. Clean bathroom. And very friendly and professional people. A perfect spot in Moab alone or with familly.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
comfort s, General Manager at Comfort Suites Moab near Arches National Park, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Thank you so much for that kind review. We always aim to be the best in this business. Please do not hesitate to stay again!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Many years ago, I used to stay only at Comfort/Quality Inn since most of them do not disappoint. But in the past 2-3 years, we started staying at Hyatt and Marriott properties since we mostly travel abroad and the quality is pretty consistent worldwide. This time I decided to book this CS after reading the great reviews and I must say I started to ask myself why I no longer stay at Comfort Inn. The quality of this CS is even better than what I remember. The room is spacious and very clean. The front desk clerks and breakfast person were very friendly and helpful. And most importantly, I actually had a great night sleep!!! The pillow they offered (some softer and others firm) were PERFECT for my sleep and the sheets were soft and good to the touch, much like those I find at the Marriott. And better yet, the breakfast items were plentiful as well. They even served different items on two different days!

The location is conveniently near the center of town and very close to the Arches' NP entrance. Lots of restaurants are only a short walk/drive away.

Thank you CS Moab for the two great night stay. I couldn't be more pleased. I will definitely be staying at this CS the next time I come to Moab. And I will again consider Comfort Suites for all my future travels.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank HipHipHop
comfort s, General Manager at Comfort Suites Moab near Arches National Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. Your assessment of us means so much and I have made a point to print this out for the staff to see. We are so happy that you are coming back to Comfort Suites. It is such an incredible brand. Please stay with us again!

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

This property is in a great location. Downtown is in walking distance. We stayed for two nights and the front desk staff was fantastic in the afternoon/evening. The room was very spacious and CLEAN. The hot breakfast was fantastic and actually worthy of a sit down. They had eggs, meat, waffles and the usual continental items as well. There seemed to be a problem with the automatic doors in the morning that caused them to keep opening and it was rather chilly in the lobby.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello,
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We did have an issue with our entrance doors but they have since then been prepared so the next time you stay they will be as good as new! I am also passing along your kind comments about our breakfast to our breakfast manager. Please come again!