Review Highlights

Tony K
ZIPtacular Fun!

Sunshine35486401860
via mobile

All reviews suspension bridge utv ride off road great fun moab valley slick rock afraid of heights wheel drive a lot of fun these guys awesome experience whole family views are spectacular highlight of our trip bucket list arches national park tripping
Reviewed 1 week ago

My son and did the zip line course. He is ten and enjoyed the whole course. The guides were great and had fun with group. We are already planning the next visit.

RavensRimZipLine, Raven's Rim at Raven's Rim Zip Line Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

That's awesome, Tony K! Thanks for coming to check us out - we're stoked to hear your son enjoyed it.
And we're already looking forward to your next visit.
When you get here, ask about some of our new tours.
Until then,

Cheers!
-Raven's Rim-

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Beautiful day! Nate & Ron are knowledgeable, fun, and totally know what they are doing. I like to do things that get me out of my comfort zone every now and again — zip lining did that and felt safe all along. Highly recommend you take “zips” of water throughout your adventure! I went solo & no awkwardness at all. DO IT!

RavensRimZipLine, Raven's Rim at Raven's Rim Zip Line Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

ZIPTACULAR!?!?!
Wow, thanks for the great recommendation, Sunshine354...
It's always a beautiful day at Raven's Rim and you totally rocked our zip lines like a pro!
We do try to leave out the awkwardness; we have to make room for all the fun. :)
Nate and Ron say "Hey!"

Cheers,
-Raven's Rim

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Belated review, lost the password for this site! My husband and three children were fortunate - and brave enough - to venture into this zip line place. From start to finish, they were enthralled with the whole experience and begged for us to return again. They all had a fab time, my eldest and youngest have some issues with height, and they conquered that in a short space of time. The views - they all recorded it via GoPro - are amazing, beautiful scenery and I think deserves another visit. Only, next time, I'll be sure to take part too. The staff made it all the more enjoyable, as if anyone needed coaxing to enjoy ziplining!! They were very friendly, took their time, went through everything, clearly enjoying what they do. Looking forward to our next trip.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The first thing you've got to know is, I'm really phobic of heights.But once we arrived, our guides Nate & Ron (almost immediately) started putting those fears to rest.They both assured me "everything's gonna be ok , these rigs can hold an elephant" They weren't kidding .They both kept us laughing throughout the trip. These guys know what they're doing.( very professional without being stuffy about it ) The utv. trip up is a bouncy blast ,the zips are awesome even for a chicken like me. After the first zip ("the bunny hill") as Nate calls it, you know you're gonna be alright.By the time I got to the long runs, I was running off them like Wiley Coyote.(Ron) The quarter mile line is fantastic !.The views from the top are absolutely spectacular! I HIGHLY recommend Ravens Rim Zip Line Adventure & can't say enough about Nate & Ron.
They're both great guys, the kind of people you'd hang out & have a "real" beer with when it's over .Thanks a bunch! The next time I'm in Utah, I'm coming back , definitely! Maybe even try "zip line yoga"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Not only was the zip lining exhilarating, the route to get up to the zip lines included 4 wheeling which was a blast, there was some easy hiking, the guides were fun and easy to talk to and had great conversation. Definitely would recommend to anyone who’s looking for a fun way to spend an hour or two

RavensRimZipLine, Manager at Raven's Rim Zip Line Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for the amazing recommendation, oconnellsophia4!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The ride up the mountain and zip line experience was great. Staff were very friendly, helpful, and very informative. And the views, wow. Should be on your to-do-list while in Moab.

Yes, I think "wow" sums up our views quite nicely. :)
Thanks for the 5-star recommendation, broy9299.
We hope to see you again!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nate and Ron were our guides and they were very friendly, informative and experienced. We felt completely safe driving the all-terrain vehicles up the rocky steep mountain! Not to mention back down again. Zip-lining was a super fun activity for any one.

Nate and Ron are Zip Line superstars! We really take pride in being both a fun and safe activity - so thanks for letting us know we hit the mark. Cheers!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is the perfect activity to do if you want to see great Moab scenery, have some adventure and tons of fun in three hours. The staff are all very friendly. Have to give a shout out to Nate and Ron. They were hilarious and made us feel comfortable on the zip line. Some members in our group had a little difficulty with walking on the slick rock but Ron and Nate were right there assisting anyone who felt even slightly hesitant. Great memorable time for me and my family! Will come again.

You're absolutely right about that, Sarah W - our tours are designed to be scenic as well as thrilling. With 360 degree views, our course is a great place to take in Moab's incredible scenery. And we're always happy to assist anyone who may be a little hesitant; we want all of our guests to feel safe and comfortable. We're glad to hear Nate and Ron did just that!
Whenever you're ready to make some more great memories, come on back and see us.
Until then,

Cheers!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

You won’t be disappointed. We went with family and they were able to see all the points surround Moab in a short 3 hour trip. The off roading might be intense for some people.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

Raven's Rim Zip Line Adventures operates a great tour that includes a 4-wheel-drive vehicle trip up an unbelievably rough and steep "road" that both shocked and thrilled us on our way to the zip lines. The guides, Nate and Ron, were personable, funny, but most of all, always in control of the vehicles and concerned about our safety. When we reached the top of the rounded rocks and the zip line course, we were treated to great views of the immense off road vehicle recreational valley beyond us. The 6 zip lines were really fun, one of them spanning a distances of nearly a quarter of a mile. And then the trip back down the "road" was really exciting. All in all, a great activity with both a 4-wheel-drive adventure and fun zip lining.