All reviewswafflescontinental breakfastgrocery storeblue pigbrew pubroom was cleanhard boiled eggswithin walking distancesouth end of townhot tubwould stay here againdesk clerkin townarches national parkconvenient locationnice poolgreat place to stay
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised by this inn. It is actually more of a hotel and includes things that I did not see listed on the website such as laundry facilities. My one-bed room came with a safe which I did not expect. The bathroom was spotless and countertops matched the tub which also matched the nightstand. The pool was half in indoors and half outdoors, perfect for any weather. The one thing that could have been better was that there was not a chain or hinge lock on top of the door. I would feel comfortable with more than just a deadbolt.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Crystal S, Manager at Moab Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear Laura R,
Thank you for your review. I am so happy to hear you were impressed with our property!! We are continually updated and doing whatever we can to make our guests stay comfortable. I am glad your stay was enjoyable, and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

This is a newly remodeled hotel that is located in the heart of Moab. It is easy to walk to restaurants and grocery stores. The room was spacious , and clean. Staff were helpful and friendly. Breakfast was included.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear KSM939,
Thank you for your kind review! I hope you will stop in and see us again.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night in a king room. Room was very nice and clean. Check in/check out was very easy. Parking was a but difficult but we still found a place. Breakfast was the most disappointing part. Not nearly enough hot food for the amount of people wanting breakfast.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Kielan S,
Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear your overall stay was enjoyable. Parking is indeed sometimes difficult during our busy season, I'm that you were able to find a place to park! Our breakfast is continental and does get very busy at times but our staff is constantly working to get more food out to our guests. We hope that you will come back and see us again.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We spent 2 nights here and there was much good. The check-in was friendly and quick, the room was large and clean. The bed was very comfortable. The location is great as was the rate. There were a few negatives. The room was noisy, from Main Street, as well as from the hall. A room that doesn't face the street would definitely be better. The power outlets in the room are old and need to be replaced. If you plugged something into them, it wouldn't stay plugged in and would fall out on the floor. Those things aside, we enjoyed our stay and would probably stay again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lynn J

Dear Lynn J,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your stay. I will get our maintenance staff to check out the plugs from your room immediately, thanks for the heads up! I am glad to hear our staff was friendly and your check in went smooth. I hope to see you on future trips to the Moab area.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Let's face it: working-class people can hardly afford to go on vacation anymore. So, when you can find a "cheaper" hotel that does a job this good -- for us working-class people -- it's worth noting. Outside is well cared for. Lobby is bright and clean. They have luggage carts. Sitting rooms off the lobby are a different touch. Staff seemed perfectly fine. Coffee always available in the lobby. Halls and elevators are clean. Rooms and bathrooms are modern, tasteful, and clean. Beds are comfortable ... and clean. AC/heater works well. Wifi works well. TV works well. Shower works well. Plenty of clean towels. Breakfast, in my opinion, was awesome. It's a solid continental spread ... with waffle irons and sausage to go with your breads, cereal, and hard-boiled eggs. It's in an appropriately-sized space, with enough tables ... and clean. Also -- when a place goes out of its way to provide fruit topping and whip cream for the waffles, that is absolutely worth talking about! The indoor/outdoor pool was different, and the pool and hot tub in general were in good condition ... and clean. The workout room is as basic as it gets, but honestly ... in a place like Moab, there is not really any excuse for wasting time in the hotel workout room. Oh, and there are good restaurant options up and down the street, and a grocery store close at hand too. My kids had a great time. My wife and I were comfortable. All good. Good job.

Room Tip: Front side faces Hwy 191. Back faces a small wood.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank WaterBear222

Deat WaterBear222,
Thank you for the complimentary review! We love to hear feedback from our guests. We hope to see you again soon.