The cabing is big enough. The furniture is simple. One bunk bed queen size. Three platic chairs, small fridge and a table. In front of the cabin is a picnic table and BBQ area. The shower are nearby. There is no sink in the room so you have to use the sink in the shower room. Our they have one sink for dish washing. There is no enough showers for the whole camping. So it might get crowded in the evening. We came late at night so there were no problems with waiting in the line.
They do have interntet which is slow in peak hours but early in the morning or later at night it works fine.
There are no blankets or pillows in the cabin. You have to bring sleeping bag. There is small heater which works well so you wont be cold.
Location is very good. Short driving from Moab and both NP Arch and Cannyonland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travel the Highway West to Archview RV Resort & Campground where you can unwind in unique accommodations such as cabin rentals, high quality tent sites or in the comfort of your own RV. Enjoy the breathtaking natural surroundings of Moab with a variety of on-site amenities including a swimming pool, general store, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Archview also allows guests to easily access both Arches and Canyonlands National Parks as well as balloon rides and ATV tours that begin on-site. If you are looking for a memorable vacation experience in Moab, look no further than Archview! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Archview RV Resort & Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arch View Resort Rv Camp Park Hotel Moab
- Archview RV Resort & Campground Moab, Utah