"when can we comeback" These were the first words out of my mouth as we drove away from the Sorrel River Ranch!We had very high expectations because of the price but Sorrel River Ranch delivered big time!
We stayed for 2 nights in February & even though it's technically the down season in Moab, Sorrel River Ranch enveloped us in luxury, serenity & has become one of our most memorable getaways. The property & location are gorgeous! The staff went above & beyond. We were there celebrating my bday & my husband said he was amazed at how great every staff member he encountered while he was planning the details of our stay. He asked for a cake at dinner one night & flowers in the room when we arrived & both of these requests were taken care of flawlessly. We ate at the restaurant & enjoyed the food & atmosphere. With it being the down season things were a little slow at times but we really enjoyed the genuine friendliness & laid back pace. Room service for breakfast one morning on our porch was great & the red rock & river views made it completely worth being away from town. Our couples massage was very nice &the spa facilities were good. The room was clean & plush. Just enough rustic, this is a ranch afterall. In the evenings there's a campfire by the river & we explained to a staff member (Nellie) we hoped to make it back from town one evening to enjoy the river fire & take advantage of the free s'more kit they offer. Well our trip into town lasted longer than we anticipated & when we finally made it back to the ranch we had sadly accepted we had missed the fire & smores....To our amazement we found a note at our cabin door saying the fire was going to be left on a bit later for us to enjoy & that a s'more kit was already there waiting for us! Sitting there all cuddled up making s'mores on the comfy outdoor furniture around the fire, listening to the river flow by & looking up at the stars really made a moment that we both will long remember. We cant wait to go back & have recommended Sorrel River Ranch to coworkers, friends, anyone who will listen! We can't wait for our next stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amongst southern Utah’s spectacular scenery, Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa elevates the standard of luxury lodging in Moab, offering 160 acres of wide open ranch land along the Colorado River. Escape and discover extraordinary Arches and Canyonlands National Parks adventures, horseback riding, hiking, farm-to-table meals, rejuvenating spa services and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Sorrel River Ranch Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sorrel River Ranch Hotel Moab
- Sorrel River Hotel
- Sorrel River Resort
- Sorrel River Ranch Resort And Spa Moab, Utah