Peacefull campground located just 2 blocks from city amenities (laundromat, stores, diners, brew pub). The site is very shady thanks to a large grove of cottonwoods (allergy sufferers beware). We visited in early May, unusually cool in 2011, but still had plenty of caterpillars around the site; nothing a gentle brush can't take care of.
* Hot showers
* Shared BBQs (gas provided by hosts)
* Bike racks next to facilities building
* No RVs (nice to not have to wake up to someone's generator noise)
* Tent sites large enough not to feel like you are encroaching on neighbour.
* Pocket-friendly budget allowed us to splurge a little on dining and save foodstuff for later camping
* streams runs next to campground
Would definitely return and recommend to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small walk in tent only campground with showers and flush toilets. Sorry, no dogs. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Up The Creek Campground Moab, Utah