US$ 218
US$ 190
Aarchway Inn
Silver Sage Inn(Moab)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 120
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 136/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
QualityInn
US$ 282
US$ 243
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 286/night.

Bowen Motel(Moab)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 214
US$ 300
US$ 240
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 296/night.

US$ 189
All reviewsliquor storethe main streetsmall balconycookie cutterin townseparate bedroomwalk in showerhard boiled eggsnice pool and hot tubwithin walking distancebiscuits and gravyplace to stayshops and restaurantscontinental breakfastyogurtfirst floorthe ground floor
Reviewed 30 October 2011

We stayed here two nights at the end of September. We had a decent second floor room, straight upstairs from the lobby. (No elevator) It faced west and, fortunately, came with fantastic light-blocking shades on the window and door to patio. The sun was brutal! The room could have had more lighting for the evenings. The shower was huge. The pool are was very nice; had some good shady spots which we appreciated with temperatures nearing 100. A decent continental breakfast was served in the lobby. The hotel is just off the main road, so there is no traffic noise.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank B-RTravelers27
Reviewed 25 October 2011

The Gonzo Inn is a comfortable and cozy stopping place if you are planning to hike in Arches and Canyonlands. Huge showers and clean room with excellent beds. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable about the area. Breakfast is on the house, but was a bit limited,so we went further afield (many places within walking distance). This isn't a cookie cutter place, which we loved!

Room Tip: We had a ground level room and would probably have enjoyed our stay more if we were one level up--not enough privacy to enjoy the balcony
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2011

Our room at the Gonzo Inn was comfortable and it had an exceptionally soft bed & pillows which may or may not be a plus for you. (It was a plus for me after four days of camping!) I liked the small patio outside the room and the ability to keep the door open and enjoy the fresh air. Good central location and easy to walk to restaurants around town. Super close to Moab Adventure Center if that's where you are headed.

My only gripe was with the shower stall. We stayed in room 101 so maybe this situation is unique to this room but it's dangerous. It was unlike anything I've ever seen before - poured concrete with no door. I actually kind of liked the no door thing but the floor was INCREDIBLY slippery. When I first went to shower, there was no rubber mat on the floor and I nearly fell entering the shower. Tentatively, and holding on for dear life, I got out, hoping to find a towel or something to throw down for some traction. Above the toilet on a shelf, was a rolled up rubber non-skid mat. In my opinion, this should have already been in the shower.

When I got out, I warned my husband that it was extrememly slippery, so he went into the shower cautiously and STILL nearly fell down! It was nuts! The non-skid thing is really not large enough for the amount of slippery space in this shower stall. For the record, we are in our early 40s are are normal, fit, people without balance issues. Elderly, or otherwise balanced challenged people, beware!

Continental breakfast was OK. I'd rather see a waffle maker in place of the biscuits and gravy but we did appreciate the hard-boiled eggs and the fruit.

We did not find noise to be an issue in room 101 despite the close proximity to the ice machine and the lobby.

With the exception of one woman at breakfast the staff was kind of stand-offish. Not overtly unfriendly but not welcoming either.

Room Tip: Beware of slippery shower in room 101
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hmonkey
Reviewed 13 October 2011

We stayed in the Gonzo Suite (2 bdrm.) with another couple last week. Loved having so much room, with shared living room, fireplace, dining room, patio (plus we each had our own small private balcony patios). The breakfast room is huge, with excellent food choices. The staff was great. The pool/spas areas are great, really clean, without that overpowering, hyper-chlorinated smell!! The landscaping is lovely. A long bike path goes right behind the Inn.
Had a bit of noise one nite from other guests laughing & partying (which kept me awake for awhile), but I turned on the room fan to drown them out & it helped.

Moab is a beautiful place. After being out all day hiking, biking, or rock-crawling, this is THE place to stay to relax.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank LaneCalifornia
Reviewed 11 October 2011

Considering there are very few decent hotels in Moab, The Gonzo Inn is the obvious choice. It is funky and offbeat. There are industrial, traditional and eclectic design nods as well as a homey feel. We ended up having to get a suite (Gecko) because no other rooms were available and I felt that it was overpriced, but that is my only real complaint. The breakfast offered was pretty standard and nothing special. Having a walkout area onto a green belt was nice. The fireplace was also a nice touch, but didn't stay on for long enough to heat the room (it is on a timer) and we had to keep getting up to turn it back on. The shower was spacious and the bathtub was big enough for two. We also dug the art.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends