1,489 results
All reviews basketball court arches national park pancake maker hot tub splash pad biscuits and gravy hot breakfast yogurt free breakfast huge room exercise room aaa discount breakfast room great place to stay in town nice pool comfortable beds
Reviewed 23 February 2018

We stayed during our trip through Arizona and Utah to visit the National Parks. Aarchway Inn is minutes away from the entrance to Arches National Park, and the scenery surrounding the hotel is stunning.
The lobby is very nice. Every employee was really pleasant.
We stayed in the Executive Suite and I was very pleasantly surprised by the room! from the website pictures I sort of expected one big L shaped room. Our suite had a living room with a kitchenette, then a hallway led to the bathroom and a large bedroom with the jetted tub. Everything about the room and hotel was great, right down to the different shapes our towels and wash clothes were made in to!
Oh, the included breakfast was very good! They even have a fresh pancake maker.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Venn_Hopkins, Manager at Aarchway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Hello Martha W,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay! We are thrilled that you gave us such a great review. We appreciate your attention to detail in our rooms! I will make sure to show this review to our employees to let them know that their dedication is appreciated.

We hope that if you are in Moab again you will choose to stay with us!

Venn Hopkins- AGM Aarchway Inn

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

The service 5 star. Good breakfast. Good location. They are updating pool and it has a beautiful view. Feels like older property but updated. Very comfortable bed and pillows. Price seems average for Moab. Would return.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Venn_Hopkins, Manager at Aarchway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Hi 4Lj2,

Thanks for the feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you would return to the Aarchway Inn. While you said that the service was 5 star you rated us at a 4. I am just curious if you had any thoughts on what we could do to get that last star. If you had the time i would appreciate an email or a call, just to hear your thoughts. Reviews are very important to let us know how the guests experience was and where we can improve to get that 100% guest satisfaction.

Thanks for your time,

435-259-2599 EXT 315

Reviewed 15 February 2018

This is a very nice hotel with clean rooms and a great morning breakfast. A couple of tips ... I think you should get rid of the bouncehouse in the lobby. It seems like it's just a distraction and not really a value added feature. It creates a lot of noise at check-in and in the lobby area.

Room Tip: The room was clean and nice. It had a water issue that I with the pipes leaking under the sink but I think that just started happening on our second day. I'm sure they fixed it as we alerted them.
Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Venn_Hopkins, Manager at Aarchway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Hello Carma I,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our rooms and breakfast!

As for the bouncy house, we put that up during the winter months or off season. It can be noisy at times but since we are a family hotel we believe it is worth it. I think hearing children (and the young at heart) giggling and having a blast keeps us all smiling at the hotel. Sure, it can make it a little difficult to hear, but we feel that its a great place for kids to expend some energy after a long trip or when it is too cold to play outside on the playground.

If you were to visit us again during the spring/summer months i can assure you that the bouncy house will not be in the lobby. We look forward to your next visit.

Best,

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here one night and it was a great experience. All of the employees were very nice and helpful. The hot breakfast was included and great with many different options. They also had a clean and good quality gym to get a quick work out in! The rooms were cozy and clean as well. Overall great experience and inexpensive!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Venn_Hopkins, Manager at Aarchway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Hello Kara S,

Wow! Thank you for giving us such great feedback. I will be sharing your response with all of my staff. Our goal is always 100% customer satisfaction and i am happy to show that we hit our mark this time.
We are currently in the process of updating our breakfast room and adding more options to our "menu" so to speak. I believe if you were to visit us again you would be even more impressed with all the new items we are implementing.
If you have the time the next time you are in the area i would love to meet you in person. You can stop by the office any time.

Best,

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Hotel was a great price and fantastic location to national parks. The room was very neat and clean and had a very nice updated bathroom. Only suggestion would be to update website on any construction happening at the hotel as we had construction workers right outside of our window working on the pool until 6:30 p.m. however I do understand the need to do renovations in the winter for the max capacity during high tourism months. Also our TV was unable to get any stations except for the Home Shopping Network we called and attendant to come work on it and it still did not work so the entire stay we had no television. During the night we were kept up by a barking dog down the hall, which we thought was funny since I signed a paper saying that I would not bring any pet into the hotel. Overall the place was clean, seemed very family-oriented and had a good spread of breakfast. We would still stay here again for the value and location.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Susan M

Hi Susan M,

Thank you for taking the time to note all of our amenities. I would like to apologize that our workers disturbed you that late. We do choose to do our yearly renovations during the winter as that is our off season.
As for your t.v. it seems we dropped the ball on that one. Guest satisfaction is always our goal here at the Aarchway. I am sorry you didn't have t.v for your stay.
We do welcome service dogs in the hotel and there have been a lot of them lately. It is possible that that was the dog that you heard during your stay.
If you come back to Moab again I would love to speak with you directly. You can always contact me by email. We have amazing loyalty programs that i think you may interested in.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

435-259-2599 EXT 315