US$ 218
US$ 190
Aarchway Inn
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 251/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 237
US$ 224
Hotels.com
Silver Sage Inn(Moab)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 120
US$ 270
US$ 243
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 285/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$ 300
US$ 240
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 281/night.

US$ 189
All reviewsbreakfast eating areahot oatmealolder hotelbed was comfortablewould stay here againwafflesnice place to stayfront desk clerkwonderful staywater pressureupon checkhard boiled eggsoff seasonthe north endlocation is greatrooms are cleanfree breakfast
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Like most hotels in Moab, incredibly overpriced for what you get ($185 for a $100 hotel room) . Conveniently located, walkable to local restaurants. Very responsive and friendly staff. Hot breakfast better than most, but 1 star off for using styrofoam bowls and plates. Please join the 21st century in using biodegradable paper plates and bowls rather than environmentally destructive styrofoam.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Tamuna T, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Moab, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding minor issues.
Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Moab.

Days Inn Moab

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The property was nice and clean, check in was fast. Got to the room, the room looked just like the pictures were posted online. Beds were comfy, pillows could have been a little bigger. Breakfast was good, only thing is the batter for the waffles needed to be refilled I didn’t see a breakfast attendant around. Check out was fast and easy Debbie was nice and made sure that our stay was pleasant and asked how our stay was. I will defiantly stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Tamuna T, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Moab, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Guest,

I’m glad you had a wonderful stay at our hotel. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Next time, for your convenience, you can call directly to our General Manager, Sandy, (435) 259-4468. She will be more than happy to serve you and offer you the special deals.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Not the most pleasant experience, and I am still trying to solve a financial issue with them. I arrived at the hotel on Wednesday, March 21st, and had a reservation made via booking valid until Sunday. Total with taxes came to US$ 655.75 (that's US$ 571.86, the value I had agreed to pay for the room, plus 14.67 % tax). On saturday night, my keycards didn't work, so I went to the reception. There I was told that I was supposed to have left on Saturday morning, "but no problems, I could arrange to extend your stay for one more night". I argued that there was some mistake and showed my reservation and printed check-in receipt, receptionist admited he was mistaken and I went back to my room. Checking my credit card app I noticed they had blocked an extra US$ 1,175 USD for this "extra night". I went back to the reception and was told this was not going to be charged, and was going to be cleared after a few days. On the next morning, checking out, I ask another employee to check and she confirms there will be no extra charge, I had already payed the US$ 655,75 that was agreed between the hotel, booking and I. I believed, but a few days later, after arriving back in my country, I notice they had refunded US$ 156.97 to my credit card and proceeded to convert that blocking to an extra charge of US$ 285.52. So even after saying I owed them nothing I was paying US$ 128.55 more than I had agreed. I called then and they promised to check what was going on and refund me, but so far nothing happened. They still have my money, and in the last few days I am having a hard time contacting their GM (Dave), so yeah, I must say this isn't the best hotel in the world.

Room Tip: Pick a room somewhere else
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank leogodoy

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Vernal.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The room was excellent, clean and tidy upon check in on March 17th; However there was a horrendous invasive smell in the room that immediately gave me a migraine upon entering, it took several hours to air the stench out of the room. I experienced very little noise from my neighbors, no problems with the breakfast or interruptions in my relaxation and definitely no problems with the shower or spa. Some of the front desk staff was very unprofessional, badmouthing each other or discussing their work drama with guests whether they wanted to hear it or not, other staff was real nice and helpful such as Richard and Don, and the maids names whom I did not get the names of. Over all I would rate my stay a 4, However I was not happy watching friends and strangers alike running out the door with that "get away from me look" when un-named staff members started venting their problems or bad mouthing other staff members to them, one should not feel uncomfortable walking through the lobby of your hotel.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the first floor so that you can exit the building to avoid the drama and noise from the front desk staff.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Staff was very helpful, breakfast was good. Door was hard to close from outside as it had no handle.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Tamuna T, Public Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Moab, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018