“Great ice cream and coffee”
Review of The Coffee Mill

The Coffee Mill
Ranked #17 of 29 Restaurants in Harpers Ferry
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Really good cherry ice cream and coffee. Pretty little cafe tucked at the bottom of some steps on the main road. Perfect place to sit in the sun or under an umbrella and enjoy a pleasant drink and bite to eat.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Lower Town was packed, so I knew it would be tough to find a spot for lunch before my wife and I hit some of the trails. There is an outdoor area with about 10 tables, and even fewer inside. There's no wait list, you just have to hang out and wait for someone to finish. We didn't wait too long, but I can imagine it being tougher at other times. I had the pulled pork and my wife had the mushroom burger. The pulled pork and slaw were good, but my wife's mushroom burger was way better. I was worried at first when the waitress told my wife that they cook all burgers well...but it honestly didn't matter. It was still extremely juicy and flavorful.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

We had just finished hiking to Harper's ferry and we're looking for a meal. Upon arrival this place had a good selection of lunch items. We settled on a burger and chicken tenders. Both meals were delicious. I would recommend this place to any traveler looking for good meal, ice cream or coffee whole in Harper's ferry. The outdoor seating is fantastic option on a nice day or with your pet

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Mom & I had a happy visit at this friendly and inviting restaurant for lunch! The server was friendly, the owner/manager even sold me a sign of their own for my B&B and the food was plentiful & tasty - loved the unsweet tea! We took home local whole bean coffee to boot! Would recommend this for lunch - and it will be an easy find on your way up the hill!

Reviewed 5 October 2017

We stopped at The Coffee Mill because it had the two things we were looking for - ice cream for the kids, coffee for the adults.
To be fair, I need to first off say it was a Saturday, in the fall, and the place was very busy. They operate a window on one street and a sit-down area which borders a second street, so they have people coming at them from all sides. For clarification, one of my drinks came out, but it was the same as someone before me (or after me?), so there was confusion as to who it was actually for. Numbers might have helped.
That said, it was painfully slow, especially since we weren't ordering food, but the servers were definitely working hard to get orders. There just was not a lot of organization, no one appeared dedicated to certain tasks, at least not in front. The coffee drinks (latte and mocha) needed more coffee. In fact, I had a hard time telling which was which. I'm still not sure whether they were the same or not, but after waiting I was grateful just to take it and head out.
So not a bad place, and it had what we were looking for, but I might try somewhere else next time for comparison.