“It wasn't the best”
Review of Swiss Miss - CLOSED

Swiss Miss
Cuisines: American
Description: Hello... Please, I need someone to contact me immediately. I DID NOT submit anything to anyone stating that the location is closed...and that status needs to be changed immediately. The town is already going through some disruptive, poorly scheduled construction, and now this major 'business impacting' issue on top of it. How can this happened, how is it allowed to happen, and an investigation needs opened immediately, to see who/how they did it. Thank you, Keith Marks 240-457-2438
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

The ice cream didnt have much taste to it and pricey. But it wasn't horrible. I would say fix up the taste and it should be better.

Reviewed 5 November 2016

We came into town for a weekly meeting and usually eat at Potomac Grille, but they were closed, so we walked to Swiss Miss to get lunch. Inside there was a broom and dustpan just paying on the ground. I noticed the "cook" wiping his nose with his hand (the waitress called his name "Tom") and he continued about his duties with that dirty hand. I looked at the sticky, dirty menu and tried to communicate with my friends we should go elsewhere, but the radio was so loud and poorly tuned in that he didn't hear me, and ordered a sandwich. The heavyset tattooed woman taking our order behind the counter was snippity and borderline rude, especially when I didn't order and only got a muffin, which was hard and stale. The ordering process is confusing. The place is sincerely DIRTY. This is gross. Just avoid it if you can. I heard them talking about having just bought the little dessert shop next door too :( my friends sandwich was not horrible but I felt too ashamed to tell him about the dirty cook.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

Service is quick and prices are cheaper when compared to establishments like the Potomac Grille, but nothing really special. Stopped by after the dining room had closed, but was able to order through their service window. Tried cookies n cream ice cream, was very good.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

Great ice cream in unique and delicious flavors. The girl scooping our ice cream was great. The serving for the price is excellent. Grab a scoop and meander around Harpers Ferry. It is truly a treat!

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

We've been going here for years and they never disappoint Cindy can have 20 customers and still the food comes out amazingly and as timely as could be expected for someone working by themselves. A++++ in my book always.