“Great food”

Almost Heaven Pub And Grill
Ranked #12 of 29 Restaurants in Harpers Ferry
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

After looking at a couple of menus in Harpers Ferry we decided on Almost Heaven. Glad we did the crabcake was really and the Taco Salad was both great tasting and filling. They had some local beers which were also very good. The outside seating had a nice view and they are dog friendly. Worth stopping.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped for a bit because if you have not been to Harpers Ferry you will soon understand that it's all uphill and lots of steps. I tried their beer flight of four brews. Great value and a nice introduction to local beer. Some really tasty options. We didn't eat but I saw lots of plates go by that looked well done and appetizing.Staff were awesome! Truly a great spot to take a break. They are located on the bottom street across from the train depot.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

It was a bit rainy so we ducked in for a snack.
It was awkward at best just trying to figure out where to find a seat or a staff member.
I didn't expect concierge service but come on!
We were finally told to sit where we want.
The wait staff was friendly enough I suppose but very unorganized.
Our nachos, bits and pieces, came out and after several minutes I had to hunt down utensils. I observed others doing the same.
I'm not sure I'd bother to go back.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

We ate dinner and had drinks at Almost Heaven because it was the only place open at 6:00 on a Thursday night. The peach sangria was very good, as well as the local WV beers on tap. I rated the food "meh and below." :) I had a fish fry that was a little overdone, but decent. My husband had a burger that was fine. Good curly fries with the vinegar that was on the table.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped in at Almost Heaven for a few drinks and appetizer after spending a several hours visiting the Harper's Ferry National Park. The lower level is cozy and inviting. The wait staff were welcoming. We appreciated being able to sit downstairs as one in our party had difficulty with steep steps. It was just what we needed before heading out for the long drive home.