“Local Franchise changed the house salad!”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #41 of 113 Restaurants in Greeneville
Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This local franchise took it upon themselves to change the menu at the Greeneville, TN Applebee's. They deleted bacon from their house salad even though the Applebee's corporate office website states that bacon is included. The quantity of dressing serving amount was reduced, so you have to ask for more. I contacted the local A. and the (one) and the managers said yes, we deleted it and we can. You can have beacon on the salad but you will have to pay for it. Corporate office 1-888-592-7753, said local franchises can do that, So that will be the last visit to all Applebee's, after many years of patronage.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

This is like most Applebee's locations - great appetizers, good menu variety, and a casual atmosphere.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

The food and service at Applebees in Greeneville, Tn. is very good , a clean place as well, I really like the way they treat vets on Veterans Day . I dont drink so cant say anything about the bar.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

It's been awhile since I've been to any Applebee's, but my girlfriend that I decided to head on out to the promised land. Actually the place was so jam-packed, wasn't sure we get a table. But we did get a boost, and let me tell you the menu has changed since I've last been to Applebees. They have a great happy hour, and highly recommended. The double crunch wings were very good. I had the brisket tacos with requite good. The french fries were done crispy, and my girlfriend had the chicken tacos which she enjoyed. If you don't want to have one large meal, I would recommend the appetizers as they have a large variety, and the serving portions are nice. The service also was very good. Our waiter Walker, was fun to talk to. The new assistant manager in training Dave, was gracious enough to come by and answer all questions. Will certainly be an asset to Applebees. All, it was a great experience and I definitely will go back.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

I have been on a diet and losing weight with all protein so I ordered this chicken caprese tonight and I ordered it without the mashed potatoes and got broccoli instead and it was just delicious.... it was tangy with the Balsamic glaze, love the mozzarella cheese on the red onions and the tomatoes... I gobbled up the chicken ...I felt so healthy, such a reasonable price too and low calories. At 700 a meal...thank you so much!!