W San Francisco
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 269/night.

The Park Central San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$ 235
US$ 158
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 272/night.

US$ 219
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 286/night.

San Francisco Marriott Marquis(San Francisco)
US$ 209
US$ 204
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 293/night.

Hotel Union Square(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$ 150
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 224/night.

US$ 234
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 327/night.

Taj Campton Place(San Francisco)
US$ 325
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt San Francisco(San Francisco)
US$ 253
US$ 238
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 319/night.

Holiday Inn San Francisco Golden Gateway(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$ 201
US$ 166
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 274/night.

da Vinci Villa(San Francisco)
US$ 207
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 226/night.

2,289 results
All reviewsbliss spabliss productstrace restaurantpac mancorner roommoscone centertrendy hotelbay bridgemuseum of modern artliving roomyerba buena gardenslobby barsouth of marketbathroom doorhigh floorthe financial districtunion square
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Just an incredible staff at an incredible hotel who know exactly how to cater to business travelers. The FDA (Rawan) was so friendly, accommodating and genuine - all staff so personable and helpful - this is an above and beyond W property. There is a reason people are so loyal to this brand and the W San Fran is a big part of that.

Room Tip: Walk in with a smile and this hotel will drop everything to make your stay incredible.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Brad_Wulff, Guest Relations Manager at W San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2012

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to post this epic review of W San Francisco. We appreciate the compliments, and we do love having business travelers stay with us.

It is always a pleasure when our guests love both the brand, and W San Francisco. I hope you to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 28 July 2012

I was fortunate to be upgraded to a very large suite overlooking the bay bridge which certainly enhanced my stay. The hotel itself was clean and the staff was friendly. It has a convenient location and checks most of the boxes.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2012

I was really disappointed at my recent stay at the W SF. I've stayed at other W hotels and the SF branch is far from the W experience I'm used to. The decor dubbed 'trendy' hasn't been maintained well so the hotel looks almost kitschy / borderline tacky. The service was spotty as well.

Here is a summary of the poor service / experience:

1/ The valet guys were slow in acknowledging help with our bags for checkin. Seemed disorganized in receiving new guests.

2/ There were no slippers in the room and not enough amenities for 2 people. I called to request slippers and add'l amenities from housekeeping and they brought up slippers but instead of add'l amenities, they brought face cloths instead. wth.

3/ I noticed stains on my bath towel and on my bedsheets. Pictures provided.

4/ Upon checkout, there was one person working the front desk at 8am. I'd assumed this would be peak time. When a staff member walked out of the back room, we had assumed she would see the line and help. Instead she pretended she didn't see the line and ignored us when we asked a question. Someone on the floor noticed this rude behavior and quickly came over to assist us.

Overall, here are 2 recommendations to the W SF management:

1/ Train your staff!!! they work in hospitality at a W branded hotel. They are not up to W standards.

2/ Spend some money maintaining your property. also, stains on towels and sheets are not acceptable.

Next time I'm in SF, I will stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Teresa L

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to write a review of you recent stay with us. I am dismayed to read about your experience with W San Francisco, we usually receive great feedback on both our rooms and our Talent.

Although these issues are not typical of a stay with us, we will be sure to use your comments to better future stays.

I do invite you back to W San Francisco next time you are in the area, I know we can provide you with a really amazing stay.

Reviewed 26 July 2012

Spent 3 nights here in 2 separate stays in the space of 1 week. A big point for me were good soundproofing in the rooms. The hotel was busy and buzzing in the lobby at all times, but near the rooms it was relatively peaceful. There was a family with children staying in the room next to us, and they were clearly not trying to be quiet, yet even though I can hear the sounds, it was muffled enough that it didn't bother me very much. I've stayed in other hotels where noises like that would sound like they were in the same room as us.

Other Pros - convenient location, friendly staff, good use of space in the room layout.
Cons - low shower pressure and badly designed sink area whereby water kept getting everywhere and dripping onto the floor.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2012

My First trip to SF. W is an excellent base for meetings downtown and then to explore. Room had real character and a great view? Housekeeping service is excellent. Bar has a buzz and service throughout is first class.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Brad_Wulff, Guest Relations Manager at W San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2012

Hello, and thank you for choosing W San Francisco for your first visit to San Francisco! I am glad your stay with us was great, and I hope that you come back for your second (and every!) trip to the Bay Area.

Have a great day,