1,430 results
All reviews union square molton brown toiletries boutique hotel turn down service apple store deluxe room complimentary coffee per day small hotel front desk staff four seasons heart of san francisco wonderful hotel the location is perfect the financial district cable car fisherman's wharf
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Great Staff, Clean and Convenient. Traveled on business and had never heard of this hotel. When I arrived the customer service was superb. From opening the front door, check in and the quaint lobby, café and restaurant. All was really good.

1  Thank Evelyn B
Ashrafi_Matcheswala, General Manager at Taj Campton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2016

Dear Evelyn B,

Thank you very much for choosing Taj Campton Place for your last business trip to San Francisco! As a boutique hotel, we sometimes fly under the radar, so we are very pleased you discovered us. We hope Taj will be your home whenever travel brings you to San Francisco. Please do reach out the next time you are in the city as I would love the opportunity to say hello to you in person

Reviewed 15 September 2016

Stay at many places in San Fran but before I'd even finished my first night, I was on-line booking a getaway weekend there and changing my hotel reservations. Location, service, appointments, and great bar/restaurant too

1  Thank Christine J
Ashrafi_Matcheswala, General Manager at Taj Campton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2016

Dear Christine J,

Thank you for the fabulous recommendation on Trip Advisor! There is no better compliment for a hotel than to have our clients come back to us as repeat guests. I am thrilled you found your “San Francisco home” and please reach out to me on your next stay so that I may meet you in person. Thank you again and safe travels!

Reviewed 15 September 2016

Taj Campton is good living; check that "GREAT LIVING". This is an excellent hotel, with superb staff and awesome location. The beds are fantastic, the linens of excellent quality and the bath robes sensational. Within a very short walk are wine stores, pharmacys and near by eateries. Utilize the consierge service, as all the recommendations for dining and activities suggested were a wonderful hit. This hotel will certainly get you in the mood for some, "socks off wrestling" if you are travelling with a partner. I am glad to have this hotel in my rolodex for future visits to San Franscio, it was very impressive indeed.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Ashrafi_Matcheswala, General Manager at Taj Campton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

Dear David S,

Thank you so much for the brilliant review! Not only was it very flattering of the hotel, it also gave us a good chuckle. Truly it was our pleasure to have you stay with us and I am happy that you enjoyed the comforts, location and service during your stay. You must reach out to me on your next visit so that I may say hello to you in person. Safe travels and we look forward to welcoming you back to Taj Campton Place!

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Despite our rooms not being ready upon arrival, everything else went pretty well with our stay. The front desk staff said they would call when the rooms were ready but did not notify us. The location is great, right near Chinatown. The rooms were very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ashrafi_Matcheswala, General Manager at Taj Campton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2016

Dear treilly206,

Thank you for choosing Taj Campton Place and for taking the time to post you review on Trip Advisor! Please accept my profuse apologies your room was not ready when you arrived and that our front office failed to contact you when the room was ready for check in. I am pleased the rest of your stay went well and that you were able to take advantage of our incredible location at Union Square. Thank you again and I hope to meet you on your next stay at Taj Campton Place!

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Have stayed there several times and I am always looking forward to coming back. Very attentive service, very clean, room is equipped perfectly. Some of the rooms are rear facing which makes them a bit darker, but as I am usually not spending much time in the room, that does not really matter too much.

Dear Sefan S,

Thank you very much for your great support of Taj Campton Place! It is always a pleasure to have you stay with us and I am very glad you have found a home while in San Francisco. If there is anything you should ever need, please do feel free to reach out to me. Thank you again and safe travels!