Where to start...parking for this "hotel" is HORRIBLE...You have to pull up to a gate that is not easy to see and press a button to be let in...once in you had better have a small car as having a van is near impossible to get up and down the ramps under the hotel and parking is so difficult and parking on the street is next to impossible. The front desk girl was very nice considering how many hotel guests were hanging out in the lobby. The elevators took forever to get there. The room was old and worn out. The lampshade had holes in it. We got a rollaway cot for the 2 nights we were there. The mattress was a sorry excuse for a mattress. The carpet looked dirty and old. We prepaid so unfortunately were stuck with this hotel and for the price we paid it was ridiculous...nothing like what the pictures looked like and basically we just paid for a view of the Golden Gate Bridge. I seriously was really worried about bugs but did not see any. I was Not impressed with this hotel whatsoever!!! I could hear people in other rooms. I will never stay here again...Was so glad when we left!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn® By the Bay is conveniently located off U.S. 101, near Fisherman's Wharf, the San Francisco Marina Yacht Harbor, Fort Mason Center, Union Street and Lombard Street, the World's Crookedest Street. This San Francisco, CA hotel is close to popular attractions, including AT&T Park, the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco Chinatown and the San Francisco Civic Center Plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn by the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn By The Bay Hotel San Francisco
- Comfort Inn San Francisco
- Comfort Inn Bay San Francisco
- San Francisco Comfort Inn