We spent 5 nights at the Stanford Court. After a long flight from Auckland, NZ the staff could not have been more welcoming. All our requests were met - early checkin with Todd, the navigator, a quiet room, ample towels & pillows. For such a busy hotel with a high occupancy rate the Stanford Court comes recommended.
Our twin beds were comfortable along with good bedding on the beds.
The location was fabulous, Nob Hill is a classy area with an interesting little park to sit in within walking distance & not too far away is the Nob Hill Cafe, serving great evening meals. Bookings are recommended if you don't mind waiting 30mins.
The staff within the hotel excel with customer service.
Wifi is available in the main lounge area.
They were so accommodating to put a mini fridge in our room to store our few provisions. Our room was roomy, a nice corner room with ample space.
The hotel concierge Rick was so helpful & deserved the write up in the hotel magazine.
Also Herman the door man was such a pleasant man to chat to - we wish everyone well who works here to make this a happy place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stanford Court San Francisco is fresh, fashionable and at the center of everything savvy visitors want to see and do. Enjoy sweeping views of the city, the bay and the majestic Golden Gate Bridge from our convenient location atop historic Nob Hill. Discover the best of San Francisco's charm and character while enjoying our contemporary boutique hotel as your home base.An ideal location, we are conveniently situated in Nob Hill close to premier shopping, dining, and attractions in Union Square. We are steps to the historic cable cars, a short walk to Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf, Union Square and the Ferry Building.393 newly-renovated rooms and suites, offering cool, contemporary accommodations. Three cable car lines running directly in front of the hotel, waiting to whisk you to San Francisco’s hottest neighborhoods and landmarks ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stanford Court San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Stanford Court Hotel San Francisco
- Renaissance Hotel San Francisco
- Renaissance San Francisco
- San Francisco Renaissance