The room we were allocated was a corner room which was extremely clean with 2 Queen beds. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and found the location ideal but there are a few points which we feel are worth mentionning. We travelled as a family of 4 - 2 adults and 2 young children.
One of the beds was pushed against a wall which meant that you could not walk around this bed so with 4 people in a room, one person had to climb over the bed to get in! This is not what you would expect in a hotel of this standard. The wardrobe space was a rail in the bathroom.
Finally, during our trip there was a fire alarm at 4.30am. We were amazed at the non-existent staff presence during this procedure. Guests were left standing in front of the hotel following each other. When re-entering the Hotel, the firemen were still in the building.
The concierge was very helpful and provided some very useful information on getting around San Francisco. We enjoyed a fanatastic day at the California Academy of Science and the Golden Gate Park - perfect if you are travelling with young children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stanford Court San Francisco is fresh, fashionable and at the center of everything savvy visitors want to see and do. Enjoy sweeping views of the city, the bay and the majestic Golden Gate Bridge from our convenient location atop historic Nob Hill. Discover the best of San Francisco's charm and character while enjoying our contemporary boutique hotel as your home base.An ideal location, we are conveniently situated in Nob Hill close to premier shopping, dining, and attractions in Union Square. We are steps to the historic cable cars, a short walk to Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf, Union Square and the Ferry Building.393 newly-renovated rooms and suites, offering cool, contemporary accommodations. Three cable car lines running directly in front of the hotel, waiting to whisk you to San Francisco’s hottest neighborhoods and landmarks ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prestigia and Agoda so you can book your Stanford Court San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Stanford Court Hotel San Francisco
- Renaissance Hotel San Francisco
- Renaissance San Francisco
- San Francisco Renaissance