I stayed at the Intercontinental with my 2 children for part of our spring break. The hotel is easy to get to and close to the Moscone center (I may come back next year for a conf!). I didn't use public transportation while at this hotel (I rented, parked, and paid the nutty parking fees!). I'm glad I rented a car since it rained hard for this leg of the trip. We ate breakfast buffet both mornings - very good. Staff were nice and helpful. The room clean. The view was nice - would have been better if it hadn't been raining so much! I enjoyed the hotel. Kids liked it too (and they are picky). I'd say it's really designed more as a conf hotel with its proximity to Moscone. It has a bar that I would have gone to if I had been meeting friends for drinks (instead of shuttling kids to various locations around town). I also stayed at the Westin SF on Market - and the Intercontinental is nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental