This was my second stay at the InterContinental San Francisco, and it was wonderful. We stayed in a junior suite, which is large and has floor to ceiling windows that gave us an incredible view of the city. The Club Level Lounge was fantastic, and the staff was so attentive. All of the concierges we spoke with were incredibly knowledgeable.
What I found most impressive was that, although the President of the US stayed in the hotel one night while we were there, we did not notice a decline in service to regular guests.
We will undoubtedly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, IHG, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental