Stayed at This hotel last week. Hotel has good location, you can walk to union square and pick up easy transportation everywhere. Great shopping mall and stores everywhere near hotel. Hotel is nice looking, not too fancy. Service is excellent. Staff was super friendly. Room was on 31st floor, on the small side. Decoration was good. Bathroom was great except for the slide glass door. Was not a fan of the bathroom door but bathroom had a nice big tub and shower. Bed was horrible. not a good mattress. Views of the city where nice. Upgrade to club was worth it. Nice breakfast in a nice club room. did not try lunch or dinner but there are free drinks at night which made up for the upgrade price. Spa was small but massage was amazing. Again, very friendly staff. Room had a snack bar, a plus.
Only two complain: no bottled water at the club level to take to your room ( there was plenty of sodas to take out) and our room was next to elevators and it was noisy.
Overall: friendly staff, location, and good price, I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and IHG so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental