“Diner with a Neighborhood Feel”
Review of Toast

Toast
Ranked #823 of 6,297 Restaurants in San Francisco
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Noe Valley
Reviewed 6 July 2018

Cozy and comfy, Toast offers breakfast all day, along with lunch/dinner fare. I tried eggs over easy, toast, and hash browns, which were delicious. Also, I grabbed a bit of my son's buttermilk pancakes, too. My belly left full and satisfied. Good customer service too!

Reviewed 30 October 2017

This great little dinner was recommended to us by our host. We decided to try it out the next morning before heading out for the day. We were so glad that we did. The food was very good. We couldn't believe the portion sizes. We were so full. The staff were all friendly and service was quick. This is a good place to eat if you are in the neighborhood.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I came her for brunch and although it looked rustic, the service and food was bang on!

My wife had the hash brown hill and I had the breakfast burrito. Both lovely and very tasty! No complaints from us there. Quick service, but the seats are a little tired.

Other than we would definitely come again.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Three of us made reservations for brunch on a Sunday. Unfortunately it took them over 20' to seat us. They apologized but not much else.

The food was good. The waiter was superb! The busboy needs training!

Reviewed 12 January 2017

Met friends there for lunch today and was very pleased. It's a small place, but not small on service, and not small on food. I had the corned beef hash with eggs - yummy. Nice, crispy hash browns with that too. The chili also looked good as did the Reuben sandwiches our friends had.

I'll go back to try the BBQ pork.

Great and friendly service too.

Right on the corner of Day and Church streets and the Muni stops just a few feet away, or if you are driving, plenty of free parking around.