“Pizza experience ”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: North Beach / Telegraph Hill
Neighbourhood: North Beach / Telegraph Hill
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

A friend & I went for dinner. We brought our own wine which was fine by them. The pizza was so good. We had the 4 cheese pizza but I had them add pepperoni (YUM).
Great staff too :-)

Reviewed 8 September 2018

Really lovely pizza. Nice salads. Drinks not overpriced. Good service and buzzing atmosphere. Highly recommended

Reviewed 12 August 2018

We had lunch on Saturday and it was very busy. This restaurant is simple but very pleasant to sit and have a meal. We ate Pizza, 2 different types of Lazania and Calzone. Everything was very tasty. The service was very good and prices reasonable. Recommended.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Good pizza, but I find it rather rude, that the waiter showed the check to us and after receiving the credit-card, there was suddenly added 20% gratitude - that is not good service. Asked about the reason, she told us that is was the standard if you are 4 people! They could at least put up a sign or state it in the menu-card, if this is the standard, instead of “surprising” people after taking the credit card. The service was ok, but I did not like the way they surprise you at the end!

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We were in search of a try Neapolitan pizza and this place delivered. I got the Sausage and broccoli rabe pizza because this is my favourite when I go to Naples and it was delicious. The staff were also very friendly. It was very busy and they do not take reservations so be prepare to queue.